Andries

swingman

Reaction score
from Fuller....seems pumped to go

Folks rocking the pandemic hair this fall. 17 months since I've had a cut and he's got me beat.

Might be one of the smartest players on the team, too. Saw an article where Andries was advising other players on how to handle NIL by making sure they report the income properly for tax purposes. I believe he is working on a Master's Degree in something related to mathematics.

Might be one of the smartest players on the team, too. Saw an article where Andries was advising other players on how to handle NIL by making sure they report the income properly for tax purposes. I believe he is working on a Master's Degree in something related to mathematics.
Fleck always says "Blaise is an actuary. I don't even know what that is!"

Fleck always says "Blaise is an actuary. I don't even know what that is!"
Not something I would enjoy as to figuring out all this stuff. The new way I guess leading to finances, baseball etc.

NOUN
  1. a person who compiles and analyzes statistics and uses them to calculate insurance risks and premiums.

Not something I would enjoy as to figuring out all this stuff. The new way I guess leading to finances, baseball etc.

NOUN
  1. a person who compiles and analyzes statistics and uses them to calculate insurance risks and premiums.
And the ones I know make lots of money!

Top Bottom