Andre Hollins wins......

leftyslefty

Reaction score
a spot in the Tennessee state tournament with a 63-51 win over Cordova. 19 for our man, freshman LeRon Black leads the team with 24.

Adonis Thomas and Melrose were knocked out by Craigmount. The 8 team tournament begins next week, but they do a blind draw for pairings so we won't know the opponent for a bit.

Hopefully there will be some sort of internet feed for the big event.

Go get 'em Spartans.

a spot in the Tennessee state tournament with a 63-51 win over Cordova. 19 for our man, freshman LeRon Black leads the team with 24.

Adonis Thomas and Melrose were knocked out by Craigmount. The 8 team tournament begins next week, but they do a blind draw for pairings so we won't know the opponent for a bit.

Hopefully there will be some sort of internet feed for the big event.

Go get 'em Spartans.

It just seems that the evidence continues to build that this kid is the real deal. My guess is that Tennessee HS basketball is quite a bit better than in Minnesota overall and Hollins has consistently led one of the best teams in that state to victories. Pretty exciting recruit for Tubby and the Gophers.

let's hope Andre gives us a good shot at LeRon Black, he sounds like he has a chance to be a 5 star recruit by the time he's a senior

My guess is that Tennessee HS basketball is quite a bit better than in Minnesota overall and Hollins has consistently led one of the best teams in that state to victories. Pretty exciting recruit for Tubby and the Gophers.

Tennessee basketball as a whole is not better than Minnesota's; however, Memphis is a different story. They have enough talent there every year to fill out the stating 5 for several D-1 teams. Most high major programs were focused on Adonis Thomas and Andre slipped under their radars, good for us. How he is treated his freshman year will make or break our future recruiting efforts in Memphis.

DIVISION I CLASS AAA SECTIONAL BOYS BASKETBALL PAIRINGS & RESULTS

Bearden 60, Morristown East 47
McMinn Co. 66, Lawrence Co. 56
Siegel 69, Cleveland 63
West Creek 53, Brentwood 48
Clarksville 62, N. Overton 58
Craigmont 63, Melrose 59
White Station 63, Cordova 51

DIVISION I CLASS AAA SECTIONAL BOYS BASKETBALL PAIRINGS & RESULTS--link
http://www.tssaa.org/2010Champions/StateBBasketball/sectional.htm#DIAAABoys

2011 BLUECROSS BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS
Division I Class AAA Boys State Tournament Bracket