And we thought Myron was bad...

MYRON IS BAD. http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cach...oseph+uconn+december&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us --- He kept telling us Cory was coming here, then one day out of the blue he wrote that Joseph would probably go to UCONN with no explanation whatsoever. Myron wanted to act like it was from one of his inside sources, but most likely he goggled this this video. Listen folks, we are not on Cory's list.

:confused: Some random fan from uconn posts a blog with a video with nothing to back up his opinion and you claim the Cory Joseph recruitment is over? What does this have to do with the OP? Weird post.

Nothing to do with the blog comments... I'm just focusing on the video, listening to Cory's take on the four teams. Would bet anything he is not coming to Mn. You don't have to like it for it to be true.

Yeah, you're right. Based off of this video I would have to say there is a 0% chance that Cory Joseph is coming here. You know it's bad when he mentions his brother and how great Tubby and the rest of the coaching staff is. You can definitely come to a conclusion as to where he's going from this video.

Nothing to do with the blog comments... I'm just focusing on the video, listening to Cory's take on the four teams. Would bet anything he is not coming to Mn. You don't have to like it for it to be true.

you know because you take the time to get to know all the assistant coaches names too if youre not going to a school

Top Bottom