And the winner is...

Sir Tipsy McStagger

Legend & Gopherhole Watchdog
Reaction score
Just got off the phone after speaking directly to an athletic director.

He has confirmed that Al Golden will be the new head coach for the University of Minnesota.

There, now you have it... I broke the story!!!! I am stating with 100% certainty that Golden is the guy.

In your face news media!!! Also, I can't name my source, but he is very reliable.

:cool02::cool02:

Great news if true; however if it proves to be false would you be OK with another lifetime ban of GH?

+1 If this is true. I was kinda pulling for him all along

I hope you're right sir.

I'd actually been hoping for Mullen lately but Golden would be right up there on my list. Ultimately most of us don't know a hill of beans about these guys beyond what kind of offense they run and what their records are. There's more to hiring a coach than those things and I'm ready for this to be over and get behind our new guy.

Well done Sir Tipsy!

However, it will only be official if you tweet it!

^^ This. Waiting for tweet confirmation.

He has confirmed that Al Golden will be the new head coach for the University of Minnesota.

There, now you have it... I broke the story!!!! I am stating with 100% certainty that Golden is the guy.

In your face news media!!! Also, I can't name my source, but he is very reliable.

I think he is being sarcastic fellas.

Which athletic director??? :clap:

If you would have said you talked to the "save..blah blah" group, then I would have believed you. With their marketing skills, it is obvious they have taken over on the search.

Top Bottom