And on our back, will be an ax...

markymark98

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find that pre-game clip from Brewster? I've seen it a few times on the BTN but can't find it on youtube or anything. I want to post it on some of my badger fan friends facebook walls. Thanks in advance.

That's the piece, but is there any way to just snip out the brewster section at the beginning?

To paraphrase a poem about Lizzie Borden:

Goldy Gopher took an axe
And gave the Badgers forty whacks.
When he saw what he had done
He gave Bielema forty-one.

OMG, I didn't need to see that handshake again. I can't believe Burt Bulemica has it in him to make himself look that ridiculous. If we win I may jump on the field to give him an earful. If I don't have it in me (jumping the wall) will someone on here promise me to make it happen???

x2, I watched that whole clip, and the handshake at the end just revived my Bruce Banner-like rage. DESTROY THE BADGERS, NOW.

Brewster will probably be classier than that after the win tomorrow. Part of me wishes that he wouldn't be.

OMG, I didn't need to see that handshake again. I can't believe Burt Bulemica has it in him to make himself look that ridiculous. If we win I may jump on the field to give him an earful. If I don't have it in me (jumping the wall) will someone on here promise me to make it happen???

I'll probably get my ass kicked by the security around him but I'm going to give it the old college try.

if your looking for that axw phrase, it's played at the beginning of the st. paul slim song. So if you can find the link of where to get that song, you can hear it at the beginning along with a few other phrases he uses.

Top Bottom