And Elliason promptly disappears...

elliot was a moderately recruited major college prospect. dont expect him to be a servicable starting center vs big ten competition as a frosh.... so far he has exceeded reasonable expectations. ripping a kid who is playing hard and to his talent level is LAME. GET A LIFE. rip a coach for signing a stiff ok, rip a kid for being a jerk, crimminal, punk....ect. fine. ripping elliot after he gets outplayed by a 6'10" 290lb 23 year old who has had very strong carreer is being JERK

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to Elliot Elliason, his family, friends and other loved ones for the pain I may have caused you for starting an anonymous thread on a Gopher Basketball message board. I can only imagine how difficult this is for you. My ignorance and blatant disregard for your feeling has obviously caused you and your fans a lot of pain, and for that, I'm truly, truly sorry. To the Gopherhole community, especially dpoll, I would like to also sincerely apologize for my actions. I should have never typed such a irresponsible and inconsiderate thought. Like the Elliaon's, I know this causes you much pain, and I regret putting that on you. I only hope you can find it in your heart to someday forgive me. Looking at my actions objectively, I now realize criticizing a major college athlete on a full-ride basketball scholarship in disrespectful, and downright wrong. It will NEVER happen again. From this day forth, I will post nothing but fluffy and hollow comments about our beloved team, no matter the circumstance.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to Elliot Elliason, his family, friends and other loved ones for the pain I may have caused you for starting an anonymous thread on a Gopher Basketball message board. I can only imagine how difficult this is for you. My ignorance and blatant disregard for your feeling has obviously caused you and your fans a lot of pain, and for that, I'm truly, truly sorry. To the Gopherhole community, especially dpoll, I would like to also sincerely apologize for my actions. I should have never typed such a irresponsible and inconsiderate thought. Like the Elliaon's, I know this causes you much pain, and I regret putting that on you. I only hope you can find it in your heart to someday forgive me. Looking at my actions objectively, I now realize criticizing a major college athlete on a full-ride basketball scholarship in disrespectful, and downright wrong. It will NEVER happen again. From this day forth, I will post nothing but fluffy and hollow comments about our beloved team, no matter the circumstance.

You continue to not get it. Rip whomever and whatever you want, I don't care. The point is to not tell others who/what they can and can't rip. It's really quite simple.

Top Bottom