Am i being realistic?

camken78

Reaction score
I think that royce atleast dresses for the next game. With finals being done before the next game, if royce is academically in good standing I think he's back.

R. White is NOT going to play for Minnesota, not this year/ not ever!

As soon as the UMPD wraps up its investigation, he will play.

At what point do you just pack it in and make him RS. We're already 11 deep. The NC season is over, almost. Trying to work him in at this point weakens the team if he's to get any decent amount of minutes, just when we need to be refining.

At what point do you just pack it in and make him RS. We're already 11 deep. The NC season is over, almost. Trying to work him in at this point weakens the team if he's to get any decent amount of minutes, just when we need to be refining.

Strong players have a way of working in.

maybe, but this isn't a weak team. I personally think at a certain point it's more damaging to use him than not. Also the possibility of what he could give you in his fifth year over the little bit he could add for the remainder of this year will factor in as well. I think at some point, it's a real consideration.

LOL!!!!! That is a good one

Whether he ever plays or not is up for debate, but I wish people would stop thinking that redshirting is an option. He's gone after this season regardless if he plays or not.

why is he gone? he's not ready for the next level. he can't be seriously thinking that way. If so, kick him off the team, he's not worth the disruption for the couple of minutes he'll carve out for himself by the end of the year. invest in the kids staying.

why is he gone? he's not ready for the next level. he can't be seriously thinking that way.

Man, haven't you seen all the NBA scouts watching him from the courtroom gallery? He's so out of here.

Doesn't necessarily mean anything, but when asked how long he will stay in college he responded with, "My scholarship is for 4 years."

LOL! Where's he gonna go? The California Penal League with Ricky Vaughn?

Top Bottom