Already looking forward to spring football!...............................

froggopher

Reaction score
:cry:Well sports fans, this time of year is brutal for us football fanatics! Winter is still here,I'm not into the NBA and Gopher basketball is looking worse by the game. The Twins are barely into spring training and we have a 1/2 season of NHL! Not to worry, however, there is Golden Gopher football around the corner! So I will just kick back and drink a lot of beer during this painful lull in the sports year. Someday, football will be here with us soon! Go Gophers!!! BTW, where can I check out the spring football practice schedule?:clap:

:cry:Well sports fans, this time of year is brutal for us football fanatics! Winter is still here,I'm not into the NBA and Gopher basketball is looking worse by the game. The Twins are barely into spring training and we have a 1/2 season of NHL! Not to worry, however, there is Golden Gopher football around the corner! So I will just kick back and drink a lot of beer during this painful lull in the sports year. Someday, football will be here with us soon! Go Gophers!!! BTW, where can I check out the spring football practice schedule?:clap:

This is all that has been released so far:

Feb. 11, 2013

The Minnesota football team will begin spring practice on Tuesday, March 26. The team’s annual spring game will be held on Saturday, April 27.

The remaining 13 practices, times of practices, time of spring game, media availability and public availability will be announced in the near future.

Thanks for the update! I will somehow wait patiently for the spring football to begin. Go Gophers!

This is the time of year when I take solace in Gopher hockey.

Yes, sorry I forgot to mention Gopher hockey and the Gopher wrestling team. The National Duels Meet is at Williams Arena this year. I will check those teams out as well. Go Gophers!!

You take solice only because the press, electronic media,and radio and tv are either to lazy, don't realize it, or think no one would be interested. The action on campus for the last month has been captains practice. Say what? Yes, I would imagine Nelson and Leidner have each thrown at least 100 passes a day. And not into a net. The recievers should be running more precise paterns, and catching the ball. You want some 7 on 7. Its being run. Who looks good? Who doesn't? Then there is the strength and conditioning. All that iron, the machines, who are the leaders what has been the tangible progress. Who are the leaders in the weight room? Any all time records broken? And then conditioning. Who are the top 10 in the 40. Who are the quickest at 10 yards. Shuttle? Big Time programs have big time reporters. We seem to progress in a media vacumn.

You take solice only because the press, electronic media,and radio and tv are either to lazy, don't realize it, or think no one would be interested. The action on campus for the last month has been captains practice. Say what? Yes, I would imagine Nelson and Leidner have each thrown at least 100 passes a day. And not into a net. The recievers should be running more precise paterns, and catching the ball. You want some 7 on 7. Its being run. Who looks good? Who doesn't? Then there is the strength and conditioning. All that iron, the machines, who are the leaders what has been the tangible progress. Who are the leaders in the weight room? Any all time records broken? And then conditioning. Who are the top 10 in the 40. Who are the quickest at 10 yards. Shuttle? Big Time programs have big time reporters. We seem to progress in a media vacumn.

+1. I'm interested in the same information, yet there's no place to find it.

Top Bottom