All Things Transfer Portal News

100%. I am sure there are locker rooms where it is all about who is getting paid the most which leads to hurt feelings and in-fighting.

Thankfully those guys who are just in it for the money are unlikely to be an option for us and those are the kind of guys that don't fit Fleck's mold anyway in terms of emphasizing more than just football.
At the end of the day, roster size really hasn’t changed that much. On a good day the teams 15-40 with the right mix of dudes can beat the 15 most talented team.
I believe that will remain true

The Georgia portal is now open. 4- 4 *'s and a 5* in the portal since the championship game.

See all the Wisconsin and Nebraska movement so looked at the 247 transfer rankings.

Nebraska #24 with 9 guys total and 6 with Transfer ratings. Average of 87.5
Minnesota #27 with 6 guys and 5 with ratings. Average of 88.6
Wisconsin#30 with 11 guys and 4 with ratings. Average of 89.0
Iowa #33 with 4 guys total and 4 with ratings. Average 88.0

LB Jamari Buddin leaving PSU, I recall the gophers being among his final considerations out of high school. Wouldn’t be shocked if we were looking to add another LB and maybe some Oline/dline help in the portal

I'm thinking Markus Allen is going to regret not sticking with his original flip to the Gophers.
Sounds like we lucked out, I’ve heard rumors of him sending cryptic tweets after the last two wr transfers. Heard Green had some run ins with Gundy as well. Maybe it will all work out, but a lot of transfers don’t strike me as “team first” guys.

The Portal should be deep-sixed, and NIL brought under rational control. The Supreme Court has a long record of destroying local government - and local is the roots of all government.
So the way to promote more local government is to have a sweeping national edict to establish total control?

Nebraska gets former 5* LB/Edge MJ Sherman from Georgia. 3 seasons as a reserve and special teams player. Couldn’t get on the field. We’ll see what be Nebraska gets out of him.

I keep telling you the Cornhuskers are going to be a major thorn in our side.

Incarnate who?
Word!
ted-lasso-tedlassogifs.gif

Any particular reason why you posted a tweet with no reference to transferring in the transfer portal thread?
Because it looks as if he may be heading that direction. Nothing about Minnesota in his bio.

Feel free to move to where ever you deem most appropriate, my guy.

Because it looks as if he may be heading that direction. Nothing about Minnesota in his bio.

Feel free to move to where ever you deem most appropriate, my guy.
Will be up to the mods if they want to move it. Just seems weird to post a random Tweet in a transfer portal thread when the tweet doesn't say anything about transferring and as far as any of us know the player hasn't decided to transfer.

Top Bottom