All things Players Coming and Going.

He’s still listed but has no active enrollment listed for fall yet where Jimmy Snuggerud and Aaron Huglen do. Would envision that’s what people are saying

Looks like Michigan star Rutger McGroarty is finally being traded - hopefully increases the odds he jumps to the pros before the season starts. Would be a major loss for the a-holes in Ann Arbor as he is on the Hobey shortlist for 2024-2025.

If he leaves I put Michigan near the bottom of group 2 but if Pitlick leaves UMN is there, too.

BC
big gap unless Leonard signs
BU/UM/DU/UMN/UND

becomes

BC
BU/DU (DU there because Buium is back and they know what's it like to win a title)
tiny, almost non-existent gap
UM/UMN/UND

Pitlick is leaving, Bob said it. 13 forwards. Brutal roster management.

At the end of the day the Gophers lost their two top point producers and therefore I now have UND ahead of them in favorites to win the title this year because of a stronger recruiting class.

BC
BU/DU
UND
UMN
UM

At the end of the day the Gophers lost their two top point producers and therefore I now have UND ahead of them in favorites to win the title this year because of a stronger recruiting class.

BC
BU/DU
UND
UMN
UM
I mean I expect he ultimately will, but all signs point to and him actually saying he’s gone are different things and he said the former. To me it’s still BC and then everyone else this year and that 2nd/3rd tier you have really is no different

BC
BU/DU
UND
UMN
UM
You are exhausting.

If I had known that losing Pitlick would have knocked us down a tier in the bonin championship tier rankings I would have shelled out some Dinkytown Athletes $ to keep him around. Shucks

Top Bottom