All Things Nolan Winter Recruitment Thread (Class of 2023, Gophers Offered, Son of Trevor)

Oh yeah....I forgot that kids do exactly what their parents do.
If you were an affluent, white teenager.... would you go to the school in the fun college town, where all your friends go, that has a history of developing players just like you? Or to a shithole city and university that cares more about diversity than winning games?
I don’t think race has anything to do with it. The rich urban kids have been going to Wisconsin for decades.

Shooter chimes in:

>> The scouting report on 6-11 Wisconsin freshman Nolan Winter, the Lakeville North grad with long-range shooting skills, is that he’ll be a first-round NBA pick within three years. His comparable is 6-9 ex-Badger Jon Leuer from Orono. Leuer, 34, spent eight seasons in the NBA, during which he was paid $44 million.

Go Gophers!!

Winter already has what Wahl doesn't, an outside shot. Crowl has stepped out and hit a decent amount. But Wahl and Crowl are polished in the post, which Winter is far behind on. I'm guessing Krabbenhoft will get that fixed for him by next year.

Winter already has what Wahl doesn't, an outside shot. Crowl has stepped out and hit a decent amount. But Wahl and Crowl are polished in the post, which Winter is far behind on. I'm guessing Krabbenhoft will get that fixed for him by next year.
The biggest thing for Winter next year is whether they can have Crowl and Winter on the floor together defensively.

I agree with you that it's absurd to expect a kid to choose a school because their parents did, or to think that Johnson should get every single Minnesota kid to commit. I also agree that Madison is a great college town and has an excellent program. But a "shithole city and university that cares more about diversity than winning games? Wow, that's quite a take. Why are you staying on a Gopher message board for a "shithole" university team?
I'd much rather live in this city than Madison, and much of the reason is our diversity. Wow, I cannot believe that person's post.

Man with those bricks Winter would've fit well in with the first half of our games really well

Top Bottom