All Things Jaxon Howard Recruitment Thread (Class of 2023, Gophers Have Offered)

Think he was referring to money, nothing more.
Lol yes, I was referring to bags of cash.

But of course, you don't need to hide it in bags these days.

Good luck Jaxon! Door is wide open to transfer home, when you're ready
Lots of things come in bags in that part of the world! You can never be too careful!

It's Pantherhawk.

He is an infamous psychotic Iowa troll. About 5-6 years ago, he was banned from most message boards and then he kind of disappeared after he was doxed by a fellow Iowa fan. His doxing led to his pictures being all over the internet (they weren't super flattering) and people finding his Harry Potter fan fiction (no joke). He eventually must have paid for a service to scrub his digital footprint because the stuff he was posting was truly awful.

That said, his schtick always started exactly like Boomtime. He pretended to be a Gopher fan that just had "high expectations". It never made sense though because his suggestions were idiotic (see suggesting firing Fleck and hiring Halgorson because of high expectations).

Boomtime is Pantherhawk.
I wouldn't be surprised if Boomtime and Pantherhawk are indeed the same sad sack of humanity, but I need to see Boomtime in full Star Wars storm trooper regalia for confirmation.

Tough luck on Howard. Hope he does well.

Top Bottom