All Things Iowa Tickets Thread

AuEGO4

Goldy is my Home Boy
Reaction score
Pretty sure this is going to end up being a sell out and a great game. Looking at Stubhub (I realize these tickets are already sold), but it is interesting how before our victory today the tickets were starting around $80, now the cheapest is $102. There are 1324 tickets available on the hub. 4 green and 6 blue sections on Gophersports.com. With the great crowd today and the awesome game, demand should be pretty high once the game time is announced.

Standing room only gets us to 54,000 for this game if we only have one loss.

Going to be flying up from Texas for Iowa weekend.. Would there be a kind soul out there that can help a recent alumni get in for a reasonable price?

The U priced these tickets at $75 to $90, which may be why season tickets took a substantial hike this year. Seems high to me. Weather might be a factor, but for almost any game there are tickets available just before kick-off.

Assuming we beat Illinois demand will be very high. The right combination of a few factors could cause demand (and therefore prices) to go through the roof: game time, weather, and Iowa's result vs. NW next week.

A 2:30 PM start on a nice day combined with a Iowa win next week could easily result in a $100+ (maybe $110ish?) get-in price. But an 11 AM start on a cold, windy day? Prices would obviously drop, likely to a $75 or $80 get-in.

Top Bottom