All Things Gophers at Colorado Road Trip Thread

Have you or anyone received them yet? I’m leaving Monday morning.
I'm still waiting.

The ticket office did tell me if there was a problem that they could have the tickets reprinted and have them waiting at will call. You may want to call them if you don't have them before you leave.

I'm still waiting.

The ticket office did tell me if there was a problem that they could have the tickets reprinted and have them waiting at will call. You may want to call them if you don't have them before you leave.
Tickets can always be converted to will call if need be. I did it on a Friday afternoon before a Saturday AM game in Iowa City. Stadium staff was also very helpful. There were no additional issues other than the 24/7 asshat Hogeye fans.

Anybody flying in or out on Saturday want to split a Lyft/Uber to the game?

I have two seats in section 102, row 50 which is in the visiting team section. I’m unable to go and will sell for half price.

Alright, I will admit that I am too lazy to read this entire thread.

Where are people pre gaming before the game?

Got a group of 7 of us, willing to pitch in and help out as well.
I think we are going to be on Pearl Street both Friday night and bright and early Saturday am.

Have you or anyone received them yet? I’m leaving Monday morning.
If you didn't get them. Contact the ticket office and ask them to reprint them in Boulder and put at the Will Call window.

The nice people at the Allbuffs forum pointed me in the direction of this thread about a football weekend in boulder!

Does anyone know if there is a pep rally of some kind Friday night, with let’s say Goldy and a few band alumni? Pearl Street perhaps?

Still don’t have our tickets. Anyone else in hat situation?
Got ours on Monday evening but left Monday morning. Have some others going to game with us bringing them down.

When I called ticket office last week they said there will be a ticket rep from the U in Boulder and will reprint tickets there and pretty much encourage going that route.

They are sending multiple U ticket reps to will call.

Does anyone know if there is a pep rally of some kind Friday night, with let’s say Goldy and a few band alumni? Pearl Street perhaps?
There is something for Friday with the Denver alum group. I have to find the name.
The Sota Social is at Three Dogs Tavern, 3390 W. 32nd Ave., Denver. It's from 5:30-8:00 on Friday evening. Looks like this is the Denver Chapter of the Alumni Association's regular Gopher Bar. Note says it's for age 21 and up only.

I haven't seen any official event in Boulder.

My tickets say game time is 1:00 PM. I know it's 11 AM. Was it originally 1 PM? I got them on Stubhub, so I'm not too concerned but thought was odd....

M
My tickets say game time is 1:00 PM. I know it's 11 AM. Was it originally 1 PM? I got them on Stubhub, so I'm not too concerned but thought was odd....
My stubhub tickets list 11am. I do think the time changed at one point.

Anyone know how close the millennium harvest hotel is to Pearl street? Walking distance?

Anyone know how close the millennium harvest hotel is to Pearl street? Walking distance?

Theoretically, yes. But it will take you at least 30 minutes, maybe a few more. Nice walk through Boulder though

You're basically going from 28th Street to 13th and lower, but also about 6-7 blocks north-south as well to get to Pearl

Alumni association really dropped the ball on this one. Having an event the night before is great, but having it in Denver makes no sense. I usually have a good time at their away game events. I won’t be attending this time. Pearl Street it is!

Yea this was a huge blunder. Find a spot in Boulder you idiots!

Theoretically, yes. But it will take you at least 30 minutes, maybe a few more. Nice walk through Boulder though

You're basically going from 28th Street to 13th and lower, but also about 6-7 blocks north-south as well to get to Pearl
Thank you!

Made it to Louisville/ Boulder, ironically wound up with a Chevy Colorado for rental car, having lunch at Murphy’s Tap Room which seems solid… Bill Burr at Red Rocks in a few hours, life is good!

Made it to Louisville/ Boulder, ironically wound up with a Chevy Colorado for rental car, having lunch at Murphy’s Tap Room which seems solid… Bill Burr at Red Rocks in a few hours, life is good!
We are the Best Western across the street. Went to Murphy’s on Tuesday for dinner.

You drove to Boulder and now red rocks? Kinda out of the way.

Throwing it out there if anyone is looking for a single. Section 102, row 25

The Sota Social is at Three Dogs Tavern, 3390 W. 32nd Ave., Denver. It's from 5:30-8:00 on Friday evening. Looks like this is the Denver Chapter of the Alumni Association's regular Gopher Bar. Note says it's for age 21 and up only.

I haven't seen any official event in Boulder.
Three Dogs Tavern is a pretty good spot. The one thing different about it is that it is Gopher Bar and an Alabama bar. Strange combo IMO

Top Bottom