All Things Gophers at Colorado Road Trip Thread

Been in CO since 9/6 lucky us! Estes park, RMNP and now Grand Lake. Beautiful country! Met a few Gopher fans along the way and even Husker fans who are cheering for us. Fun times

Is this your first trip out here? Sounds like you've been hitting some highlights for sure!

Sunny and warm tomorrow. 76 at game time going up to 86. Anyone know if the Gopher visitor section is full sun?

Ok locals. Just got to hotel after drive in from Steamboat (BTW, huge backup on 70 west. Big accident just west of Johnson Tunnel. 70 closed and getting everyone off at at exit b4 tunnel). But I digress. Anyway, planning to go to The Bluff for breakfast and bloodies. What time do we need to get there to have plenty of time to be in seats by kick-off? Thanks in advance.

Where are people heading after the game?

We have been here since the 13th. We fly home today. Spent 8 nights in Estes Park and 3 in Boulder. Had a really great time. Love these Colorado road trips. Maybe we can get Air Force in a few years.

We have been here since the 13th. We fly home today. Spent 8 nights in Estes Park and 3 in Boulder. Had a really great time. Love these Colorado road trips. Maybe we can get Air Force in a few years.
We got back last night after 5 days in Steamboat, 2 in Boulder (including game) and 4 in Breckenridge. Great time, great game, met lots of Gopher fans and the CO fans we met were very gracious.

Got back Monday night and I still feel like I am recovering. Great, great trip.

Top Bottom