All Things Gopher Baseball

I cannot find anything on Josh Kingery to Gophers.

Minnesota | Josh Kingery, Atwater-Cosmos-Grove City HS
Kingery, headed to play at the University of Minnesota, was outstanding doing it all this spring. On the mound, he finished at a 13-1 record and posted a 0.48 ERA in 87 innings while striking out an astronomical 182 hitters against just six walks. For good measure, he also posted a .547 average at the dish where he slugged seven home runs, scored 45 times and drove in 32.

Gophers getting ready for Intrasquad play and sorting out what they have.
Also Twins game set for Spring in Florida!
Nice to see the couple fall games return. Figured one would be St. Thomas but wasn't sure who the other would be. Believe last time it was South Dakota State and NIACC that they faced.

2022 roster is out. Few guys we assumed wouldn't be back are not listed in Anderson, Jamroziak, and Theisen. Sweeny and Bertrand are back as expected, Skoro is also listed which was more 50/50 in my mind. Josh Kingery is not listed which was kind of a mystery whether he'd be there or not. The most glaring thing to me is Sam Malec is missing from the roster, I have not heard anything on the possibility of him not being a Gopher and hope they just missed him.

They just missed him . He is there. No one has heard anything of Kingery. Walk on tryouts are next Monday!

Team were given caps with a "?" vs M and told they had to earn one.

Game changer maybe?
No there weren't any live stats or a stream, maybe that changes this time but I kinda doubt it. Only way to really track it was go to the game. May have had a recap article on gophersports a couple days later though.

Duluth East Greyhound 2023 infielder. Kid has a 4.0 GPA and #1 in his class academically.

Top Bottom