All Things Class of 2025 Gophers Basketball Recruiting Thread

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Looking at some of the recruits we are getting in on early, 2025 has the potential to be a special class.
From what I hear, Wilson could be a really special player. I've never seen him play other than highlights but he is really tall for a FR who likely plays on the wing. He could easily grow to become a 6'9" wing player. He is highly skilled and hasn't quite grown into his body yet.

I think he'll end up being one of those kids recruited by the blue bloods. Glad we're in early.

GopherPlaya

Reaction score
From what I hear, Wilson could be a really special player. I've never seen him play other than highlights but he is really tall for a FR who likely plays on the wing. He could easily grow to become a 6'9" wing player. He is highly skilled and hasn't quite grown into his body yet.

I think he'll end up being one of those kids recruited by the blue bloods. Glad we're in early.
Wilson played for Pulley this summer. He is currently ranked #67 by 247. I feel like he is one of the MN kids who is high ranked that we actually have a shot at.

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Per Shooter:

The Gophers, with UCLA, also are in pursuit of 6-8, 175-pound Orono sophomore Brady Wooley. Minnesota is working on 6-7 sophomore shooting guard Jalen Wilson, too.

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom