All Things 2024 Gophers Football Fall Camp Updates Thread (Tweets, Videos, Etc)

I gotta say fellas, browsing the roster right now and I'm actually quite content with how we're looking. Good number of 4/5th year seniors at different position groups that have experience. Our RB and WR rooms could have some weapons and options if everything pans out. Talented DL if we stay healthy there. Need to see our LB's and DB's in game action but we should be deeper than last year.

Interesting mix of guys and a lot more older guys and experience than I expected.

Gophers to Host Open Practice on August 3

The University of Minnesota football team will host F.A.M.I.L.Y. Day on Saturday, Aug. 3. The popular event is free to the public and coincides with Minnesota's 6:30 p.m. open practice at Huntington Bank Stadium.

Fans are encouraged to park in Maroon Lot, which is an hourly pay lot on the northwest side of the stadium. There is ongoing construction near campus, so fans are encouraged to plan accordingly and give themselves plenty of travel time.

Fans will enter the stadium through Gate E on the southwest side of the and will be able to view practice from sections 139-142.

Minnesota will also host its annual diaper drive as part of F.A.M.I.L.Y. Day and fans are encouraged to bring disposable diapers and wipes. Those diapers and wipes will then be donated to the Diaper Bank of Minnesota, which provides diapers and wipes to families in need through partner agencies in the Twin Cities.

Fans are also encouraged to bring a decorated oar to F.A.M.I.L.Y. Day. These customized oars will be added to the inside of Huntington Bank Stadium as they adorn the tunnel that connects the Gopher locker room to the field. These inspirational oars are the final images the Gophers see before taking the field and serve as a way to connect the community and state with Gopher football.

Diapers and oars will be collected at Tribal Nations Plaza before fans enter the stadium.

Concessions will be available near section 138 and will offer hot dogs ($3.49), various ice cream treats ($4.99), brats ($5.49) and popcorn ($5.99). Soda, water, beer, wine and seltzers will also be available for purchase.

Go Gophers!!

I know, I know: Its way too early but has any frosh or other newcomer (other than Brosmer) showing potential to contribute this year? I am also assuming the a bit or two of information can escape Camp Fleck.

Go Gophers!!
Could have been the second (or was it third) cafeteria scene in Remember the Titans when the team was coming together.

P.S. Having eaten there once, the tab was probably $10 grand for the whole team and staff... probably worth the bonding time, though.

I know, I know: Its way too early but has any frosh or other newcomer (other than Brosmer) showing potential to contribute this year? I am also assuming the a bit or two of information can escape Camp Fleck.

The likely starting corner opposite of Walley, Ethan Robinson.

I can't find many video clips from BTN coverage last night. There are few on Twitter but nothing on YouTube yet. Did anyone watch their coverage of our Fall Camp last night?

I can't find many video clips from BTN coverage last night. There are few on Twitter but nothing on YouTube yet. Did anyone watch their coverage of our Fall Camp last night?
Yep. It should replay quite a few times.

Seem upbeat about DL, OL, and RB

Said that the D was in the right spots on cut back and whatnot (referring to all the 40+ yard plays given up last year)

Need to see more from the passing game (thought they were vanilla intentionally as BTN was there) but Brosmer can make all the throws.

Did anyone attend the open practice tonight? Any thoughts or observations?

Did anyone attend the open practice tonight? Any thoughts or observations?

Top Bottom