All Things 2024/25 College Football Transfer Portal Thread

BleedGopher

Reaction score
It’s September, why would the Portal start up now?! đŸ˜³

Go Gophers!!

what a joke. Literally quitting on your team mid season.
I get the sentiment, but if he's telling the truth, it's hard to blame him too much. He's not an NFL player, he's got one year to capitalize on this crazy new system. How long would you keep going to your job if they told you they were only going to pay you 10-15% of what they promised?

I get the sentiment, but if he's telling the truth, it's hard to blame him too much. He's not an NFL player, he's got one year to capitalize on this crazy new system. How long would you keep going to your job if they told you they were only going to pay you 10-15% of what they promised?
Do you really think a team with a legit shot at the playoffs couldn't scrounge up a few thousand dollars to pay this guy? For a likely once in a decade situation for them? I was very anti institution on this initially, but the players and their agents have gone from hero to villan very quickly. Is it surprising the agent is an ex Badger football player?

Do you really think a team with a legit shot at the playoffs couldn't scrounge up a few thousand dollars to pay this guy? For a likely once in a decade situation for them? I was very anti institution on this initially, but the players and their agents have gone from hero to villan very quickly. Is it surprising the agent is an ex Badger football player?
I don't think UNLV ever really had a "legit shot at the playoffs," nor do I know much money they have or could have paid him. That's why I included "if he's telling the truth" in my response. But he's not saying he was shorted "a few thousand dollars," it's far more than that. If the collective or the boosters paid what he says he was promised, I am sure that they could prove that if they wanted to do so.

And no, I am never surprised when an ex-Badger is involved in something slimy.

Top Bottom