All Things 2023 Gophers Basketball Recruiting Thread

NM

Last edited:

Last edited:

I like him just not sure if he is High major. I saw him 4x this year 2 against Cdh and 2 against East Ridge. One game he played real well against Cdh the other not so much both against ER were so so. I think he had a couple big games maybe against Stillwater?? Lefty, well trained. Like the jab step and shot fake when he catches the ball. Decent size. Saw him 5x freshman season... again he is a real good player.

I like him just not sure if he is High major. I saw him 4x this year 2 against Cdh and 2 against East Ridge. One game he played real well against Cdh the other not so much both against ER were so so. I think he had a couple big games maybe against Stillwater?? Lefty, well trained. Like the jab step and shot fake when he catches the ball. Decent size. Saw him 5x freshman season... again he is a real good player.
We need more players like him. Will he be a 1st team all conf player in the B1G? No. But he’s going to be a good depth player that can shoot the ball. He’s a real smart player.
I agree with you on most of what you said other than the St Thomas comment and not being sure he’s a high major. It will be interesting to see what kind of offers he gets. Sounds like if an ND offer came in, it’d be all over

We need more players like him. Will he be a 1st team all conf player in the B1G? No. But he’s going to be a good depth player that can shoot the ball. He’s a real smart player.
I agree with you on most of what you said other than the St Thomas comment and not being sure he’s a high major. It will be interesting to see what kind of offers he gets. Sounds like if an ND offer came in, it’d be all over
Agree. I hope he keeps developing the next two years and can possibly help the Gophers win. He can shoot and moves well off the ball. Good luck to him. I will see him a couple times this year as well.

Calls at midnight?

Unless it's a girlfriend, those guys should be asleep. I would've been pissed to get called at midnight unless it was time to hide the salami.

He is in high demand, landing him would more than make up for Holloman if he signs with MSU.
There is just no reason for any of the 2022 high-level MN players to have any faith in BJ's program, yet, with no results.

BJ is going to have to start showing that the plan can start working, with the 23 class.

Calls at midnight?

Unless it's a girlfriend, those guys should be asleep. I would've been pissed to get called at midnight unless it was time to hide the salami.
Teens are night owls. Hormones or something

These guys actually get called at midnight? I guess its summer and they are out of school, still seems funny though

These guys actually get called at midnight? I guess its summer and they are out of school, still seems funny though
They treat it like NBA free agency start apparently. Is making a call to a kid at midnight today going to seal a commitment in 1+ years from now? I guess they feel it at least helps. I was also surprised by the midnight start time, you would think 12PM of X date would make more sense for high school kids.

They treat it like NBA free agency start apparently. Is making a call to a kid at midnight today going to seal a commitment in 1+ years from now? I guess they feel it at least helps. I was also surprised by the midnight start time, you would think 12PM of X date would make more sense for high school kids.
To the high school players it is like the NBA free agency.

All we ever hear about is contacting the players early, developing the relationship, making the kid feel wanted, etc…. Nothing says a school is interested like getting a call at midnight right after the deadline opens. It is only the one night, not that much of a burden on the players.

Top Bottom