All Things 2022 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

Seems like a top 5 Wildest Vikings game, along with the Mpls Miracle, the Rashad Hail Mary against Cleveland, the playoff comeback against The Giants under Denny Green and the game against the Eagles where Wade Wilson got pulled for poor play then came back in the 4th quarter and threw 3 TDs for the win.
The Giants game and Miracle game are the top 2 I can recall.

First complete game I’ve watched all year, as I get the local Ny teams and the Vikes are better than almost all of you give the credit for being. It would have been easy to fold after Bills were marching down for the last TD before Pats INT - they kept playing and the D has kept them in it and given the a chance in the second half- be happy they’re relevant again and will win their Division and make the playoffs - geezo beezo whiners

Told Yah

If the Packers lose to Dallas today, is our "magic number" down to 2?

There was nothing typical about the Vikings today.

Best regular season win since 1980 vs Cleveland, in my opinion.
I was talking about when they were on the 2 and ended up with a field goal in overtime

I thought the play calls at the end of the half were going to kill us. We overcame it.

I was talking about when they were on the 2 and ended up with a field goal in overtime
I was talking about the entirety of the event. Snatching victory from the jaws of defeat multiple times, on the road against a Super Bowl contender.

I was talking about the entirety of the event. Snatching victory from the jaws of defeat multiple times, on the road against a Super Bowl contender.
Gotcha. Being a Minnesota sports fan my entire life I admit I was waiting for a gut wrenching defeat. Just maybe this is the year. Maybe

The epidemic of coaches passing on 3 points to go for it on 4th down continues.

The decision to go for it on 4th and 2 from the Vikings 4yd line (roughly?) instead of kicking a FG that would have stretched the Bills lead from 10 to 13, and resulted in the first P. Peterson INT was a really, really stupid decision. Had the Vikings not missed their XP, it would have been just a 3-pt deficit instead of a 6-pt deficit had Buffalo taken that 3 pts earlier in the 4th.

Dumb, dumb, dumb...

Top Bottom