All Things 2021 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

Can I retract this?
Bradberry is decent at zone run blocking where he can get in space and use his smaller frame. But gets pushed around way too much in pass pro. This is why I despise drafting to fit a scheme. The likelihood of those coaches lasting very long to take advantage of the “scheme” they implement is small. How long was Kubiak here after they decided to go all-in on zone run scheme? 2 years? Now they’re stuck with a first round OL that isn’t strong enough to pass protect. Just go find road-grating OL and sort it out afterwards.

On each of the last 3 TD drives by GB, Vikings have allowed GB to convert after being 2nd & 20, 1st & 20, 2nd & 15. We have just given them 10 yards on each of those to allow them opportunities to convert.

On each of the last 3 TD drives by GB, Vikings have allowed GB to convert after being 2nd & 20, 1st & 20, 2nd & 15. We have just given them 10 yards on each of those to allow them opportunities to convert.
Zimmer's firing will be 100% his own fault .

Well that was a roller-coaster

All the usual bitching and complaining and whining and victimhood and second-guessing and doomsday predictions, woe-is-us, blah-blah-blah...

and then...

...silence.

Ahhhhhh. Sweet, blessed, glorious silence.

What a beautiful, late fall weekend it has been!

Skol, Ski-U-Mah, Row the Boat!

Whew. Very entertaining. Cousins played well. Jefferson is a stud. Zimmer’s defense stinks.

Annnnnnnnd... we're quickly back to finding all the bad, bad parts of a big, big win.

Minnesotans: ya gotta love 'em.

"Lake Wobegon", indeed.
It was a good win. They’re an extremely talented team that still isn’t playing to their potential.

Annnnnnnnd... we're quickly back to finding all the bad, bad parts of a big, big win.

Minnesotans: ya gotta love 'em.

"Lake Wobegon", indeed.
We won Murray, and it feels good, but that defense we had out there was pathetic.

Can’t say I agree with leaving it up for Joseph to decide, but a win is a win. Heck of an exciting game.
I do. Cook has been fumble prone and you don't want to leave Rodgers any time. That's a kick you make 95% of the time. There's more than a 5% chance of something going wrong trying to score a TD there.

I do. Cook has been fumble prone and you don't want to leave Rodgers any time. That's a kick you make 95% of the time. There's more than a 5% chance of something going wrong trying to score a TD there.
Correct!

And I'm glad we kicked and he made it. This will help the next time he's in that position. It kind of gets the Arizona taste out of his mouth.

We won Murray, and it feels good, but that defense we had out there was pathetic.
Without Hunter, today what we saw is what we get.

Have put it on the offense to get in the 30s, play ball control and hope that's enough to win going forward. Does make it exciting though.

Tell me: which teams are the Vikings going to play, going forward, that have a better offense and defense than the Packers?

Top Bottom