All Things 2021 Minnesota Timberwolves Off-Season Thread

I guess that means they see Bolmaro as a PG.

It is difficult for a team to be as bad as the Wolves AND have no draft picks. I am glad that Glen Taylor will be mentoring the new owners for the next 2 years.

They need to get older, not younger prior to next season.
I still think KAT needs to go. Ant is the future. Trade KAT and DLO, hopefully find another star to pair with ANT. This team's celling is play in tournament. Blow it up

I still think KAT needs to go. Ant is the future. Trade KAT and DLO, hopefully find another star to pair with ANT. This team's celling is play in tournament. Blow it up
I mostly agree. You can't win it all if KAT is your best player. DLO is also extremely overrated and overpaid.

I would dump DLO, but keep KAT. You can win if KAT is your 2nd best player. So it's worth keeping him around to see if Ant develops, and pushes KAT to second fiddle.

I mostly agree. You can't win it all if KAT is your best player. DLO is also extremely overrated and overpaid.

I would dump DLO, but keep KAT. You can win if KAT is your 2nd best player. So it's worth keeping him around to see if Ant develops, and pushes KAT to second fiddle.
KAT has a chance. I'm mostly concerned if he can be a winner. He has all the skill

When KAT couldn’t carry his KY Wildcats to victory over the Badgers we all knew he was not a champion player.

Seems like a solid trade for us:

Howl Wolves!!

Seems like a good trade.

Culver has been a terrible bust. "We'll teach the kid to shoot" has never worked for the Wolves. Not for many other teams as well. Juancho? Never showed much. Part timer in Denver and never got much of a chance here. Now why the Wolves wouldn't let him play for Spain in the Olympics, after he was cleared by the Doctors, makes more sense.

They were gonna trade him.

Beverley was at Houston when Rosas was there. Fine defensive player. Not much of a scorer. Wasn't his job, but he's not a bad shooter. Getting Beverley is something that tikited has pushed for awhile now. Hope he's right.

Last edited:

Seems like a good trade.

Culver has been a terrible bust. "We'll teach the kid to shoot" has never worked for the Wolves. Not for many other teams as well. Juancho? Never showed much. Part timer in Denver and never got much of a chance here. Now why the Wolves wouldn't let him play for Spain in the Olympics, after he was cleared by the Doctors, makes more sense.

They were gonna trade him.

Beverley was at Houston when Rosas was there. Fine defensive player. Not much of a scorer. Wasn't his job, but he's not a bad shooter. Getting Beverley is something that tikited has pushed for awhile now. Hope he's right.
Good trade for sure. They need another PG and Beverley can be the primary back-up. Beverley is a a-hole but he is our a-hole now.

Just really happy Culver is gone. Terrible pick.

Ok, when Culver was picked who did the wolves overlook. You wolves guys are very good at providing this response and have my full respect.

Ok, when Culver was picked who did the wolves overlook. You wolves guys are very good at providing this response and have my full respect.
Could have kept Saric and then drafted Herro. That's what I wanted them to do. Instead he traded both Saric and the pick for the 6th pick. They were planning on taking Darius Garland but Cleveland took him at #5. They panicked because there was no plan after that and took Culver. 100% idiotic series of events. Made the trade too early when there was no reason to do so. No reason to panic as there were plenty of other players still available to take after Garland was gone. And then...taking a kid with no real skill set needed for the NBA (in other words...doesn't do anything really well).

You know how they talk about players who "you hate if he's on the other team but you love him when he's on yours?" It's not true. I'll still hate Beverly in a Wolves uniform.

You know how they talk about players who "you hate if he's on the other team but you love him when he's on yours?" It's not true. I'll still hate Beverly in a Wolves uniform.
I feel like you will change your mind the first time he gets an opponent to lose it and get ejected.

Could have kept Saric and then drafted Herro. That's what I wanted them to do. Instead he traded both Saric and the pick for the 6th pick. They were planning on taking Darius Garland but Cleveland took him at #5. They panicked because there was no plan after that and took Culver. 100% idiotic series of events. Made the trade too early when there was no reason to do so. No reason to panic as there were plenty of other players still available to take after Garland was gone. And then...taking a kid with no real skill set needed for the NBA (in other words...doesn't do anything really well).
I'm going to belabor this point a bit further, as I've done in the past, but this was such an incredible bust of a pick. After Culver was chosen, picks #7-13 have already established themselves as solid to very good players in the NBA, along with picks 16, 20, 21, 23, 29, and 30. There was so much talent in that draft and somehow, at pick #6, the TWolves botched it-along with giving away Saric in the process.

On another note, I really hope Beverley sticks with the TWolves, they haven't had that type of player in forever and a day on the roster.

Top Bottom