All Things 2021 Gophers in the NFL Thread

Sadly, he does seem to have some serious mental health issues or CTE sx showing up early. Ariens said he asked him twice to go back into the game and he refused. Whatever, his time @ Tampa is over.
I don't think it's CTE related with Brown. It might have made things worse but he has been melting down since HS.

Devondre Campbell has really impressed for Green Bay this year, including tonight.

Hopefully the Ravens can make the playoffs and Bateman can finish strong.
DeVondre Campbell having another great game. Top 10 LB in the NFL?

I don't think it's CTE related with Brown. It might have made things worse but he has been melting down since HS.
Yeah. There is a reason a guy that talented ended up at CMU

I know he probably isn’t right in the head but I’m not sure why we are all about blaming others for his behavior. He is responsible for his actions. Maybe with some help he could control it better.

No telling whether the Vikes will make a change at GM, but will this organization ever get wise and start drafting Gophers? At the very least to prevent them from becoming the leading tackler for their main rival?

Yeah. There is a reason a guy that talented ended up at CMU

I know he probably isn’t right in the head but I’m not sure why we are all about blaming others for his behavior. He is responsible for his actions. Maybe with some help he could control it better.
In 2021 2022, that seems to be the default reaction.

No telling whether the Vikes will make a change at GM, but will this organization ever get wise and start drafting Gophers? At the very least to prevent them from becoming the leading tackler for their main rival?
Yeah, but when you look at the 2020 draft, why would they draft Winfield when Jeff Gladney is sitting right there?

/s

Not sure it's been posted here, but former Gopher Kiondre Thomas is actually on the Chargers practice squad. He transferred to Kansas State for his last season. Would have been fun to see the tie tonight!

Bucs are racked with injuries. This includes Perriman now as well. This basically elevates Johnson to WR2. I know we kept throwing around "big opportunity" the last few weeks. But this game is even bigger now.

Bucs are racked with injuries. This includes Perriman now as well. This basically elevates Johnson to WR2. I know we kept throwing around "big opportunity" the last few weeks. But this game is even bigger now.
Last week on his first target Brady hit him in stride but TJ wasn't in stride and ball was too far ahead of him to hold. Tom was upset with him and I could see no reason why TJ held up. Later Tyler made two much tougher grabs for good gains. Brady will go back to him after a route mistake or drop.

Last week on his first target Brady hit him in stride but TJ wasn't in stride and ball was too far ahead of him to hold. Tom was upset with him and I could see no reason why TJ held up. Later Tyler made two much tougher grabs for good gains. Brady will go back to him after a route mistake or drop.
Yeah. But not like Brady has many other options haha. Apparently the other catches he did make were tougher because he stopped or slowed on his route again. Hopefully they're on the same page this weekend.

Yeah. But not like Brady has many other options haha. Apparently the other catches he did make were tougher because he stopped or slowed on his route again. Hopefully they're on the same page this weekend.
No, the other two catches were good route and good throws but well covered.

No, the other two catches were good route and good throws but well covered.
The one by the goal line was good. But the one he caught on his finger tips was because he hesitated on the route. I remember the commentary discussing it.

Yeah, I saw that, you don't want to get on Brady's wrong side.

DVC played very well recording 6 solo tackles, 1 asst tackle, and 1 pass defended in the Pack's loss yesterday to cap off a great season.

I really wish he was in purple...
No we have two safeties that are 47 years old so we don’t need him.
We need a corner that can play nickel back or not at all

Speilman draft a Gopher. Not a chance. He would rather draft undraftable Iowa players to help inflate their draft number just to get under PJ's skin.

Campbell is going to get paid. Hopefully, it's not by those green and gold buttholes, because they don't have the cap room right now.

You’re insane if you believe this.
Mostly sarcasm and a little bit of angry that Vikings took Stanley in 2020 (who should have never been drafted) so it evened the drafted players at 5 a piece that year.

However, your insane for thinking someone who believe what I wrote is insane.

Top Bottom