All Things 2021 Gophers in the NFL Thread

Antonio Brown has a sprained ankle so TJ18 should get some more run in Tampa. It also sounds like AW31 is making good progress and is working his way back from the concussion.
Thanks for the update.

Just saw Kirksey on a jersey for the Texans. First thought was Brandon.

I love this thread. Here are a few defensive stats from today.

St.. Juste --> Played great coverage against the Packers despite constantly being picked on. He obviously is considered the weaker corner, but he carries himself well. 3 tackles today.

D. Campbell --> 10 tackles, 3 Solo, 2 Forced Fumbles.

Cashman --> 2 tackles before injuring groin. Sounds like he will be out again for a few weeks.

This rules

I love this thread. Here are a few defensive stats from today.

St.. Juste --> Played great coverage against the Packers despite constantly being picked on. He obviously is considered the weaker corner, but he carries himself well. 3 tackles today.

D. Campbell --> 10 tackles, 3 Solo, 2 Forced Fumbles.

Cashman --> 2 tackles before injuring groin. Sounds like he will be out again for a few weeks.

St. Juste looked really good today in his first start. Especially since he was matched up with Adams a bit. Big, physical corner. He's got a bright future.

Campbell.....what can you say? He's putting together the best season of his career. He's stout when defending against the run.....but he's also solid in pass coverage. Reminds me of a slightly larger Kendricks. Guy who plays smart and always seems to be in the right position.

Hopefully Cashman can get himself healthy. Not many seventh round picks have a much of an impact as he has had this early into his NFL career.

Someone posted this link in another thread. Goes through # of athletes in NFL for each college and their total earnings. Our player count and earnings rank are not what we would like, but when you consider how many have played in the last 2 seasons (8) and what is to come, the future on this list looks great.

Bateman with 3 catches on 6 targets for 80 yards in his 2nd career game. Pretty impressive yards per catch, considering the longest was 35.

Looks like Cashman recorded his first tackles of the year yesterday.

Campbell was super good for the Gophers. I forget how good

Top Bottom