All Things 2021-2022 Minnesota Wild In-Season Thread

Wild win the season opener over the Ducks. 2-1.

1-0.

What a thrilling win!

That has to be the best hockey game i watch in a long time. what a ending. Tied it after Winnipeg thought they had the ENG. offside and then to win it in OT like that. 3-0 to start the year.

I admit, I flipped to baseball after what I thought was a Jets empty netter for I what I thought was an insurmountable 6-4 lead. Looked at my phone like 10 minutes later to see the game was going to OT at 5-5.

Wow.

Had my DVR going, funny to see some fans rushing back to their seats. I bet several attendees have no idea the Wild WON, 6-5.

"Wild" finish last night.

3-0.

Goooo Wild!!

I just don’t know what to think of this team. They seem pretty lucky to have the 5 wins they have considering the overtime and close games they won to start the year. These last 4 games have been terrible since they lost to a terrible Seattle team. Now losing to a bad Ottawa team at home. If they don’t win now and make some noise in the playoffs 2022-2023 could get real bad given the salary cap hell they will be in.

Kirill Kaprizov's overtime goal lifts Wild over Senators 5-4​

Kaprizov scored his first goal of the season and his third career overtime goal, this after Marcus Foligno scored twice for the Wild in regulation.

Wild with the comeback of the year. down 3-1 and 4-2 to Pittsburgh. Tied the game with 1.1 second left to force OT. They won it in a shootout.

Wild with the comeback of the year. down 3-1 and 4-2 to Pittsburgh. Tied the game with 1.1 second left to force OT. They won it in a shootout.
Is this some kind of record yet? I swear this team only knows how to win by 1 goal. And usually in OT!

OT seems to be our friend, unlike previous seasons.
Was thinking the same thing. I thought maybe the reason I didn't like the three on three OT format was that the wild were so bad at it.

It's a miracle. The Wild won by more than 1 goal.

Ugghhh.... The Wild will get the VGK minor league team in Vegas this Thursday, with like 5 of the top 12 VGK skaters out of the lineup. Not even sure I want to go and watch that disaster.

Former MN Wild winger Alex Tuch shipped to Buffalo in the Jack Eichel trade last week. Damn. He was arguably my favorite player for VGK, sucks to see him go. Wish him the best of luck in Buffalo, going home to upstate New York at least so not a completely terrible situation for Tuch.

Funny that goals two and three were nearly identical. Hartmann makes a defensive stop and hits Pitlick middle left for a breakaway forehand. Really nice moves to finish by Pitlick, especially on goal three.

Nice to see them get out in front of a team and not have to go to overtime.

Football dreams are crushed. Jumping on the Wild bandwagon now. Fun team to watch so far.

Two S/O games in a row. This team man lol.

Minnesota yesterday crush Winnipeg 7-1. That was a fun game to watch. They how Tampa Bay tomorrow afternoon.

Huge win tonight by the Wild against the Maple Leafs after blowing the 3-0 lead. This team is so fun to watch. Keep it going!!!

The depth of the team is remarkable. Brodin is playing at an all-star level on the back end. D core as a whole is extremely solid. Excellent balance and talent all throughout the front line. An absolute superstar in Kaprizov. Goaltending is not spectacular, but plus. Only spot available for marked improvement is the power play. Everything else is terrific.

The depth of the team is remarkable. Brodin is playing at an all-star level on the back end. D core as a whole is extremely solid. Excellent balance and talent all throughout the front line. An absolute superstar in Kaprizov. Goaltending is not spectacular, but plus. Only spot available for marked improvement is the power play. Everything else is terrific.
And we have a young guy, forget his name, tearing it up in Iowa.

Cool to be playing really well in December. Let's see what happens in April and beyond

Top Bottom