All Things 2021-2022 Minnesota Timberwolves In-Season Thread

Thousand times better than the other guy. Thank goodness Big Jim was there to correct Benz's mistakes...he is awful.

It would be interesting to know the reason for letting Benz go?

I thought he did a competent job. and he tried to be positive even when the team was not playing well.

If they're dumping Benz because they want the P-by-P guy to be more of a homer, gawd help us.

It would be interesting to know the reason for letting Benz go?

I thought he did a competent job. and he tried to be positive even when the team was not playing well.

If they're dumping Benz because they want the P-by-P guy to be more of a homer, gawd help us.
I read that this came from our "new" owners. Not sure how reliable the source is or why.

I read that this came from our "new" owners. Not sure how reliable the source is or why.

Technically, the announcers are the employees of Bally's - not the team - but are chosen "in consultation" with the team. I think that is how the language reads.

But, if Lore and/or A-Rod were the driving force behind this, you have to think that Bally's would certainly take that into consideration.

maybe they want to go "young" and "hip." wouldn't that be fun...........................................

Top Bottom