All Things 2021-2022 Minnesota Timberwolves In-Season Thread

Anyone else wondering where the T-Wolves would be had they stayed put at #10 in the draft and picked Brandon Clarke rather than moving up to select Culver? I seem to recall prior to the draft a lot of buzz surrounding Clarke as a possible pick.

KAT is having a damn good game. It would be a great game if it wasn't for those turnovers.

The Wolves now have been called for 21 fouls to there Grizzlies 15.

Last edited:

KAT is having a damn good game. It would be a great game if it wasn't for those turnovers.

The Wolves no have been called for 21 fouls to there Grizzlies 15.
And of course the refs follow it up with a fake flop against him.

KAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What was that stupid shit?

Is this planned? Get the wolves a lead to draw in Minnesota fans, then give the game up to make vegas happy.

When even the Network analyst is saying they're missing fouls on the Wolves, it's gotta be bad. Looks like Memphis has figured it out too. That's why they're just crashing the boards.They have no fear of a foul being called on them.

Wolves by a point.

Oh no not again. Please hold on.

Hey Minnesota Sports fans.......just bend over and take another one up the proverbial ass.

Only cat hitting big shots at the end here. Ant and Russell not getting it done. Plus the inability to get rebounds and loose balls. Aaaaarrghhh

That was exciting. Dammit.

Morant had a great 4th Quarter. The Refs and Edwards didn't. See ya Thursday.

Ah EDWARDS tied it!

Ah, damn 111-109,

Holy shit, Ant!

Now don't do something stupid here, Wolves.

Is Finch a good coach? I feel like a good coach wouldn't have a team that plays so stupidly.

The Twins and Wolves blew leads at almost the exact same time. The shot selection down the stretch for the Wolves was terrible.

I don’t see how Memphis loses. All Morant has to do is drive into the lane and fall over. Automatic foul.
The wolves can't go by people in crunch time. They are 30 feet from the basketball and then someone has to try something. It's always a forced shot or something.

The Twins and Wolves blew leads at almost the exact same time. The shot selection down the stretch for the Wolves was terrible.

I don’t see how Memphis loses. All Morant has to do is drive into the lane and fall over. Automatic foul.
Yep, I flipped it over to the Twins and last I knew they were up 3-1

Boy that Correa signing sure looks good right now.

The Wolves had their chance to win this series. They blew it when they blew two 20 point leads in the same game. It's over.

The Wolves had their chance to win this series. They blew it when they blew two 20 point leads in the same game. It's over.
They need a point guard and a rebounder. We get so destroyed on the boards that it's a joke.

I have no idea how they solve that.

Actually, he is.

We have Vando out their starting, no one guards him. He's too small.

DLO sucks balls and always will.

Beverly is not really an offensive threat.

Yet we can play.

We are the weakest and littlest team in the league, yet we can compete. I'd say that's on Finch.

They lost by 13 in 4th. They decided to live and die by KAT.

I think KAT gets put in too many high leverage situations on the perimeter. Where's the pick and roll? Him and Edwards should be a nightmare on P&R

Actually, he is.

We have Vando out their starting, no one guards him. He's too small.

DLO sucks balls and always will.

Beverly is not really an offensive threat.

Yet we can play.

We are the weakest and littlest team in the league, yet we can compete. I'd say that's on Finch.
At least this time he took his timeouts when all hell was breaking loose unlike in game 3.

Top Bottom