All Things 2015 Gophers Softball Thread

Gophers get New Mexico State again. They beat St John's 9-6.

Groenewegen doing the pitching again.

Allister just got tossed in the second inning. LeMay hit a ground ball to SS and the throw was dropped at first base. Called her out. A person could see it even on this lousy video.

Gophers end up winning 2-0. Parlich with 2 RBI's. Groenewegen all the way on a 2 hitter.

Whats left. 2-0 team listed first.

Florida-Florida Atlantic
Kentucky-Notre Dame
Florida State-UCF
Tennessee-Utah
Arizona State-LSU
Arizona-Minnesota
LA-Lafayette plays who ever comes out of Baylor, Weber St, Mississippi St
Auburn-South Alabama
Michigan-Pittsburgh
Western Kentucky-Georgia
Oklahoma-winner of Texas A&M, Lehigh
Alabama-Washington
UCLA-San Diego State
Missouri-Kansas
North Carolina State-Fordham
Oregon advances

YES!!!!!!!!! GRAND SLAM PAIGE PALKOVICH!!! And the Gophers force another game. Loser goes home.

Man oh man, I was on the road for a few hours driving to where I'm working and missed everything!

Man this game is so frustrating to watch. Let's just give them the game ladies! Looked so good the first 2 innings and then passed balls happend...Need to get some hits going. You can't leave Sara G on second after a leadoff double, or when you have 1st and 3rd with one out and hit soft popouts to short..:mad::mad:

Man this game is so frustrating to watch. Let's just give them the game ladies! Looked so good the first 2 innings and then passed balls happend...Need to get some hits going. You can't leave Sara G on second after a leadoff double, or when you have 1st and 3rd with one out and hit soft popouts to short..:mad::mad:
Yeah especially in this type of game you gotta score every chance you get can't afford to leave runners on 2nd or 3rd especially when they are there with less than 2 out. Maybe should have made the move to switch pitchers a little quicker too after the 3 wild pitches had to figure Groenewegen would be getting tired.

Yeah especially in this type of game you gotta score every chance you get can't afford to leave runners on 2nd or 3rd especially when they are there with less than 2 out.

I absolutly hate UofA but they acutally are able to get hits with runners in scoring position...

That was HUGE right there. If we are gonna turn it around it's gonna be right here. Getting out of that inning when you had bases loaded with no outs is huge.

Well that inning sucked..You've got one more chance girls. Seniors, now is the time.

That was HUGE right there. If we are gonna turn it around it's gonna be right here. Getting out of that inning when you had bases loaded with no outs is huge.
I really figured it was game over right there with bases loaded nobody out and Arizona's 4 hitter up.

NO WAY DID THAT JUST HAPPEN?????? GOPHERS TAKE THE LEAD 6-4 ON A 3 RUN HOMER!

Gophers melting down right now with 2 errors in a row following the home run.

K this is getting ridiculous...One second it looks like they want to lose the game and then the very next they decide to make plays and look like they want to win. COME ON LADIES!!

Ridiculous that ESPNU doesn't switch games. Louisiana-Baylor is a mismatch.

Unreal. ESPN covers softball all freaking weekend and they can't expand their coverage to catch the end of the most dramatic regional of the weekend?

Really needed to score there. 1st and 2nd with no outs and can't do anything with them..I question not laying down a sac bunt to move the runners over..

Unreal. ESPN covers softball all freaking weekend and they can't expand their coverage to catch the end of the most dramatic regional of the weekend?
Never showed any look-ins to the Tucson regional during their bases loaded coverage either I wonder what the deal is?

Typical Typical Typical...Why shouldn't I be suprised that a Gopher team can't pull anything out. They just pooch it away. That 6th inning was the killer. If you didn't have those 2 errors that ended up costing a run to put them up 4-2, they would've won the game 6-5. We lose Richardson and Walker, two or our best players. This stings so bad because this was the best team Coach Allister has put on the diamond, and now it's gone.

This team really missed Tyler Walker I hope they have a capable replacement coming in next season. With a fully healthy Walker this team might have just made a run to the WCWS.

Top Bottom