All ROWds lead to Wisconsin

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
So here we are….generally a huge let down of a season, should had been 8-3 before Wisconsin, but instead we’re 5-6!

Last game of the season, at home, Axe on the line, and we need this W to get an invite to a toilet bowl.

Can’t say I’m confident this crappy team will be able to get us the W, what say you?

So here we are….generally a huge let down of a season, should had been 8-3 before Wisconsin, but instead we’re 5-6!

Last game of the season, at home, Axe on the line, and we need this W to get an invite to a toilet bowl.

Can’t say I’m confident this crappy team will be able to get us the W, what say you?
This will change for me by Wednesday, but right now, I barely care.

All roads lead to the land of mass murderers and dead deer humpers? cant the roads lead somewhere else?

I'll be watching the Nebraska-Wisconsin game tonight. Seems like it could be a close one.

I’d be perfectly fine if the stadium was 90% empty and Wisconsin would pound pj fleck.

Oh how different our outlook was 1/1/2020 at 5pm.

Not crappy, but also not strong enough to overcome adversity. Beat Wisconsin, and I am okay. Any season we beat both Iowa and Wisconsin is at minimum okay.

Agreed. Don't think your Badgers will be able to get you that Win.:unsure:

Coaching staff doesn't coach to win. QB is terrible. Mystery injuries galore. Wisc. will crush us.

The plan should be to win the Axe next week then self-relegate to FCS so we can permanently keep both the Axe and Floyd. This program won’t sniff the top of the conference indefinitely starting next year.

I just think that this team from the head coach and quarterback all the way down are mentally weak. Injuries all over the place and just a feeling for the last two months that everything’s broken. The squad needs to toughen up overall I give us a 25% chance next week.

Badgers look bad tonight. That is the good news.

Wisconsin is just as terrible if not more terrible than us.
This.....I know people are down on everything right now but Wisconsin is not good this year either and we 100% can beat them. Going to come down to whatever team has the most healthy guys left and shows up ready to play in the rivalry game.

Wisconsin is just as terrible if not more terrible than us.
We will find out.

Honestly a lot of it will come down to motivation of the players.
Both teams are severely flawed

As to the OP,
This team should not be 8-3. middle of the road teams teams don’t just don’t go unbeaten against other middle of the road teams.

Badgers have looked bad in more games than just tonight. This is a very beatable Wisconsin team.
The entire big ten west looks bad about half the time

And you can include Michigan state, Rutgers, and Maryland as big ten west

The entire big ten west looks bad about half the time

And you can include Michigan state, Rutgers, and Maryland as big ten west
don't forget about Indiana....they would fit well in the West this year as well.

Literally the team needs to DELETE today from their memory and pretend it was a bye week.

I know Coach will say it will be about changing their best but there was not a lot of best to build on today.

The only West team that has undershot preseason expectations more than the Gophers, is the Badgers. They are truly lost so it should not be a tough W.

Wisconsin losing at halftime to Nebraska. Losing to Nebraska would make the Gophers game important.

The knock the loser out of a bowl game.

Badgers with the new coach with the New TCU team that instead flopped. Would be catastrophic for Wisconson.

Or do the Gophers lose that game too.

Top Bottom