All ECAC final?

bleedsmaroonandgold

Reaction score
That was not the right way for our conference to send the message that the ECAC is no good and QU did not deserve the number 1 ranking.

QU

QU looked pretty good last night in whacking St. Cloud State.

was it just me or st cloud not look ready to play last night??? looked a step slower throughout the entire game. regardless hockey has a funny way of not having the "best" team win most often, especially in single game elimination. just who's the hottest (especially in net) at the right time. I mean look at the UML-Yale game. UML didn't deserve to even be close with how bad they were outshot. but hey that's how it goes. at least yale still won that one.

was it just me or st cloud not look ready to play last night??? looked a step slower throughout the entire game. regardless hockey has a funny way of not having the "best" team win most often, especially in single game elimination. just who's the hottest (especially in net) at the right time. I mean look at the UML-Yale game. UML didn't deserve to even be close with how bad they were outshot. but hey that's how it goes. at least yale still won that one.

I think the nature of all sports with single elimination championships is the same. The "best team" is the team that is prepared emotionally and physically to bring their A-game come tourney time.

Yale got it done, the gophs and the WCHA didn't QU got to the title game, didn't win it, but PA, McLeod and Lapanta gave them alot of crap on KFAN throughout the year for being a head of the gophs in the pairwise they were a good team

Up until the title game and early into the title game I thought the White Bear native Hartzell looked really good in the net for Quinni. It's amazing but when you look at many of these teams around the country and go through their roster it seems you find quite a few Minnesota kids scattered around college hockey.

Top Bottom