Alex Mayes AMA on Reddit

Everything Alex posts reflects how excited he is to be a Gopher. Cant wait for this guy to get to campus and start maulin'.

That's awesome. I'm a reddit nerd, I never really imagined my world of following Gopher football and cruising around on reddit would collide.

That's awesome. I'm a reddit nerd, I never really imagined my world of following Gopher football and cruising around on reddit would collide.

The AJ Barker thing hit the front page last week.

Saw this earlier, very cool thing for him to do.

+1 for the reddit contingent too

I felt the same way you did -- never thought my daily Reddit and daily Gopherholing would collide...

It's weird that with talking about memes and stuff is becoming so mainstream. I remember when I first started going on reddit and 4chan years ago and I would bring them up and people would think I was out of my mind. Now, if I bring up Dogfort or Good Guy Greg, about 1 out of 5 people know what I'm talking about.

It's weird that with talking about memes and stuff is becoming so mainstream. I remember when I first started going on reddit and 4chan years ago and I would bring them up and people would think I was out of my mind. Now, if I bring up Dogfort or Good Guy Greg, about 1 out of 5 people know what I'm talking about.

I know that feel bro.

Tv7uf.jpg

Great to see such respectful treatment and good natured discussion. Especially liked the Hawkeye fan asking him what he hated about Iowa.

Top Bottom