Alcohol back in play at The Bank. Strib article.

Now if they would get a small designated smoking area I could bring an extra person to every game. My bad habit has forced me to bring two tickets for myself to every game. I know I know... I am owned. It's very sad:cool02:

Love it...use the need for more $$$ to get a coach that can actually coach to get the alcohol issue resolved in favor of the U...nice...this way, if the legislature doesn't change their BS law...he can blame them for not being able to get the coach we want and need. Love the play...maybe Bruininks is going out with his guns blazing!

At least we could drink our sorrows away!

Now if they would get a small designated smoking area I could bring an extra person to every game. My bad habit has forced me to bring two tickets for myself to every game. I know I know... I am owned. It's very sad:cool02:

Why didn't I think of that????
We've been selling our extras for as low as $5 for some of these games. That's certainly worth the price of a cigarette at halftime.

BTW, and obviously not on the original topic, does anyone know the U's reasoning behind not allowing smoking while attending games? There are a number of out-of-the-way, outdoor spots that would work fine, I would think.

Maybe if our elected officials would spend more time(and become better educated) on what they were elected to do, instead of trying to micro-manage the U(which they are not supposed to do) the whole state would be better off.

It's pretty sad to think how 'out to lunch' most of our legislators are. Election Day is comming.

If you think the Regents are going to go along with any plan to sell alcohol in the lower bowl of the stadium, I've got a bridge in San Francisco to sell you.

Typical of the silly things our legislator do. I was going to get a suite for one game a year, but have decided not to do so because my clients and I cant have cocktails. There are probably many others in the same boat. Maybe its only 1-2 million in extra revenue, but if I'm spending 4 figures to attend a game, I want to drink.

Top Bottom