Alabama WR Jermaine Burton caught on video smacking Tennessee fan after game

Fuk Alabama. Wa wa waaaaaa we lost a game. Suck my balls, hope the gophers kick the shit out of them in 10 years when they play. They are probably cheating just like usc did and they will strip all there titles anyway. It’s been well documented that I dislike O$U but I loved seeing them whoop that ass in there way to the championship. Sec can eat a D. Absolutely no standards for student athletes at all.

Tough to judge a lot off just those few seconds of video without any lead up but it does look like it was intentional by the player and could have been avoided. Jerk move if it is legitimately what it looks like on video. But again, video can be misleading, especially when there are only a few seconds of it.

Fuk Alabama. Wa wa waaaaaa we lost a game. Suck my balls, hope the gophers kick the shit out of them in 10 years when they play. They are probably cheating just like usc did and they will strip all there titles anyway. It’s been well documented that I dislike O$U but I loved seeing them whoop that ass in there way to the championship. Sec can eat a D. Absolutely no standards for student athletes at all.
Wut?

Looks like he gave her smack. Glad she's alright. There is another video of him hitting a different fan as well. Dude's got issues. After a few weeks of discussion amongst Saban and U of A administrators I see a one-game suspension coming around the middle of November...right about the time they play Austin Peay.

Looks like he gave her smack. Glad she's alright. There is another video of him hitting a different fan as well. Dude's got issues. After a few weeks of discussion amongst Saban and U of A administrators I see a one-game suspension coming around the middle of November...right about the time they play Austin Peay.

Jebus.

I suspect he gets tossed from the team / directed to the portal.

IIRC he hasn't played to expectations since his transfer from Georgia (staff there were supposedly so tired of him they weren't too sad to see him go...) and has a reputation for being a sorta WR diva. Seems like a guy asking to be made an example of.

Ahhh....the old Barry Alvarez discipline model they used at Wisconsin.....find a way to punish guys when the game was against bad competition..... :)

Ahhh....the old Barry Alvarez discipline model they used at Wisconsin.....find a way to punish guys when the game was against bad competition..... :)
Nothing sends a message like sitting out a half against an FCS opponent.

Jebus.

I suspect he gets tossed from the team / directed to the portal.

IIRC he hasn't played to expectations since his transfer from Georgia (staff there were supposedly so tired of him they weren't too sad to see him go...) and has a reputation for being a sorta WR diva. Seems like a guy asking to be made an example of.
Let's pick'em up.🤣

Tell us how you really feel!

Top Bottom