Aggressive is good, idiotic is bad

GopherinPhilly

Reaction score
What was Claeys thinking? We are up 8 and have 4th and 1 inside the fifteen...you kick the field goal.

We are 4th and 2 at midfield up by 8 you punt the ball.

These are easy decisions. Only an idiot would go for it in those situations.

Hey Claeys, 4th. and 6 in. and you have a 6'4" 230lb. QB. sneak. Sneak,sneak,sneak how stupid could you be. Instead you hand the ball 3yds. deep and we lose 2 yes. Sneak,sneak,sneak

What was Claeys thinking? We are up 8 and have 4th and 1 inside the fifteen...you kick the field goal.

I was shaking my head on each of those decision.

They were keeping Leidner's noggin from getting bounced around and getting a concussion. Leidner had no business playing. He affected the coaches decisions.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hey Claeys, 4th. and 6 in. and you have a 6'4" 230lb. QB. sneak. Sneak,sneak,sneak how stupid could you be. Instead you hand the ball 3yds. deep and we lose 2 yes. Sneak,sneak,sneak

It worked so well against Michigan last year.

Agreed.....Coyle fire him now. Stupid stupid decisions. Mathematics my arse...idiotic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Against n one of the top Ds. This is one of the worst run Ds in the country. I don't think we've attempted a sneak this season?
We will not attempt a QB sneak the rest of Leidner's tenure as QB. The coaching staff is trying to avoid him getting any more concussions.

Leidner is now a liability to this team, especially with his pronounced in-game regressions.

They were keeping Leidner's noggin from getting bounced around and getting a concussion. Leidner had no business playing. He affected the coaches decisions.

I don't think it has much to do with that. We've been in similar situations this season and didn't run the sneak as well. It should be an automatic sneak when you're playing against a team like Rutgers.

Agree 100%. Couldn't figure out what he was thinking, especially on forgoing the field goal. He hits it and you're up two scores.

Top Bottom