After Watching this, Thank God Kiffen didn't come here!

You don't really need to thank God... instead you could thank Joel Maturi.

when will you realize that ALL college coaches are scumbags. The NCAA is as crooked and backstabbing as the mafia.

Kiffin

I think Al Davis summed it up pretty well many years ago by quoting "Just Win Baby".

Amen. Let the circus go on.

Go Gophers!!!!

It's interesting because if what is being reported is true, Ogeron is committing more recruiting violations. I believe this is a "dead period" for recruiting when coaches can't contact recruits. If he's on the phone with them, it's just more violations involving Kiffin.

It's interesting because if what is being reported is true, Ogeron is committing more recruiting violations. I believe this is a "dead period" for recruiting when coaches can't contact recruits. If he's on the phone with them, it's just more violations involving Kiffin.

If you read the comments beneath the clip on YouTube, several other people had the same thought re: recruiting violations if he actually was calling recruits. USC had to know this is the circus they were getting when they brought Kiffin into the fold though, right? Nothing will make everyone forget about the suspected violations of the program under Carroll like bringing in a guy who, in one year as a D1 head coach, was guilty of about a half-dozen secondary violations... and those are only the violations brought to light and proven.

when will you realize that ALL college coaches are scumbags. The NCAA is as crooked and backstabbing as the mafia.

ugh. There are so many great college coaches across all NCAA sports and divisions including big time football (Paterno anyone??). This comment is pretty scummy. But hey, lets all be grossly over the top with our analysis to make a point that isn't true, shall we?

UT and USC should schedule a home and home. I think they might sell some tickets and TV ads....

I played golf a couple of years ago just after the Tenn coach had "resigned" and before Kiffen was hired with a guy that was a big time Tn supporter. He claimed $10.000 per year. He was so mad at Fullmer (I recall he was the coach) he couldn't see straight. Told me they were bringing in a guy (he would not say who, but he seemed to know) whom was big time and would be in Tn for the "Next 25 years". Methinks he's having a real bad day today.

Just caught a glimpse of ESPN coverage of Lane's press conference at USC....a reporter called him out on the Ogeron allegations and Lane was doing the Texas Two-Step trying to avoid answering the question. He was squirming.

If you could just contain yourself a bit and omit the "ALL". I know for a fact that statement isn't true as written, although if you had said "A LOT" I could agree.

Top Bottom