Advice for Tickets to IL MN game

PhillyPHIRE73

Reaction score
For experienced ticket buyers off of secondary markets: Can I get better deals on tickets now or should I wait til the event gets closer? Is it pretty much dependent on the Gophers success over the next month, i.e. if we go into that game 4-0, I am assuming tickets would be more expensive as we get closer. Not sure, just asking for some advice. Also, do any of you have preferences on which website to go through? Thanks.

If you go to StubHub you can get tix night before and download.

If you go to StubHub you can get tix night before and download.

Taking it one step further...you can go to StubHub and get tix 5 minutes before the game as long as you have a smartphone and don't need a bunch together. Minnesota being 4-0 won't move the pricing needle for the Illinois game, but homecoming should sell a few extra seats.

Depends where you want to sit. There are always tickets available from scalpers or non-scalpers just before the game, but seats generally not good ones. Stubhub might charge high prices for good seats. I just learned my relatives can't make the IL game, so I'll probably sell my three at a discount (20 yard line, lower deck, chairback). Anyone interested go to ticket forum and personal message me. Gophers should be at least 3-1 going into that game.

Top Bottom