Additional NDSU tickets made available

GopherVotary

Reaction score
SIAP, but I see the ticket office has finally released the remaining tickets to the NDSU game, including what looks like plenty of seatbacks. At least they look like they are priced right - $70 for seats that would require $250 donations (if bought as season tickets), and $90 for the $500 donation seats. The "U" is looking to pull in quite a bit of that Bison money.

SIAP, but I see the ticket office has finally released the remaining tickets to the NDSU game, including what looks like plenty of seatbacks. At least they look like they are priced right - $70 for seats that would require $250 donations (if bought as season tickets), and $90 for the $500 donation seats. The "U" is looking to pull in quite a bit of that Bison money.

is there a reason why you almost always have to try and be "smart" and/or "piffy" in most of your comments? i can't be the only one who notices there is often a bit of a smart-ass "tone" in a lot of the stuff you leave on here.

sorry if i am mistaken and that is not really your intent. but i have just noticed a tone in some of what you write that seems to rub me the wrong way.

cheers...........

What was piffy about congratulating the ticket office from learning from their mistake? They obviously underpriced the earlier release of tickets, and have accordingly bumped up the price. It will be interesting to see how they price the last batch of Nebraska tickets, which were way underpriced before.

Top Bottom