Adam Weber today

Doogie

Reaction score
Shameless plug: we (Ch. 5) were the only station at Adam Weber's speech to the Bel Air elementary school graduates this morning in the Mounds View school district. We'll run a little on that at 6:20.

Shameless plug: we (Ch. 5) were the only station at Adam Weber's speech to the Bel Air elementary school graduates this morning in the Mounds View school district. We'll run a little on that at 6:20.

Did he have any comments about pending Big Ten expansion?

Something about bad memories and 84-13 :) No, we didn't ask him. Maybe should've though.

did that elementary school have a QB better than Weber that we could replace him with?

Weber

bankonit

With all the hatred that you seem to have against Weber, it makes me wonder if you have a thing for his girlfriend?

Without you and Channel 5 - we'd have very little post-season coverage. Thanks for amping it up, Doogie!

bankonit

With all the hatred that you seem to have against Weber, it makes me wonder if you have a thing for his girlfriend?

Nope, I just have a thing for QB's who can throw the ball. I don't know if Weber has a girlfriend or not, but if he can make a pass at a girl perhaps he should pretend DaJon McKnight is a hot chick.

Nope, I just have a thing for QB's who can throw the ball. I don't know if Weber has a girlfriend or not, but if he can make a pass at a girl perhaps he should pretend DaJon McKnight is a hot chick.

OK, I guess that would qualify as kind of funny!

Top Bottom