Adam Rittenberg: Taking a look at Big Ten vs. MAC in 2011

Never even considered that Kill has a chance to get some revenge on Miami for that championship game loss this year. He should have the fellas locked in for that one, I hope.

I forgot that Miami beat NIU last year and MTU in their bowl game. A huge turnaround season for them. Don Treadwell is their new HC and they have both of their QB's back and I think a lot of other starters. This will be a tough game for the Gophers.

NIU against Wisky? Go NIU!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know if Miami is changing their offensive and defensive schemes?

I forgot that Miami beat NIU last year and MTU in their bowl game. A huge turnaround season for them. Don Treadwell is their new HC and they have both of their QB's back and I think a lot of other starters. This will be a tough game for the Gophers.

NIU against Wisky? Go NIU!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I think it was just the opposite if I remember correctly. Checking their depth chart at the end of the year, they lost a TON of people to graduation. I don't think this will be a tough game. Could be wrong though...

EDIT: Just checked and yes, Miami loses EIGHT starters on defense, 3 of their starting 5 offensive linemen (4 if you count the TE), and a starting WR.

lol@the comments.. PantherHawk makes his 'valiant' return to the ESPN message boards..

pantherhawksespnreturn.jpg

Top Bottom