Adam Breneman: Brevyn Spann-Ford is my favorite player returning to college football. He's the most NFL ready tight end set to play CFB this year.

He really stepped up last year and started living up to his potential more. May have been the QB play a little bit

The most NFL ready tight end? Has this guy ever heard of Brock Bowers? I love BSF but no one compares to Bowers.
Yeah, Bowers is special.

I hope he ends up somewhere won't try to force him to be something he isn't. I look at Kyle Pitts last year and it's just crazy to me that an NFL coach couldn't find a way to use him better. It's honestly like the coach said "in my scheme TEs do XYZ, so we aren't changing anything for anyone".

It's not that Bowers can't block, he's actually a very good blocker. He probably won't be as good of a blocker at the next level as BSF due to size, but he's a fully capable blocker. I just would also like to see him moved around a bit on offense like Pitts should have been.

Yeah, Bowers is special.

I hope he ends up somewhere won't try to force him to be something he isn't. I look at Kyle Pitts last year and it's just crazy to me that an NFL coach couldn't find a way to use him better. It's honestly like the coach said "in my scheme TEs do XYZ, so we aren't changing anything for anyone".

It's not that Bowers can't block, he's actually a very good blocker. He probably won't be as good of a blocker at the next level as BSF due to size, but he's a fully capable blocker. I just would also like to see him moved around a bit on offense like Pitts should have been.
Hah, Jerry Burns and Herschel Walker. Unbelievable that he made no adjustments for his style.

I've been calling Spann-Ford our best NFL draft prospect for 2 years now. I have no idea why he hasn't been more popular with the NFL, but he seems to have the eye of some college watchers.

Go Gophers!!
I don't know if it is due to his size or what but he always looks like he is almost moving in slow motion to me. Clearly he is not given his production - but it just seems odd to me.

I don't know if it is due to his size or what but he always looks like he is almost moving in slow motion to me. Clearly he is not given his production - but it just seems odd to me.
It’s because he’s really graceful. Dudes that big, who move that fluidly look like slow mo.

The most NFL ready tight end? Has this guy ever heard of Brock Bowers? I love BSF but no one compares to Bowers.
Bowers is listed at 229 pounds....that's gonna be a problem in the NFL if he's going to be a full-time player because he's gonna have to block DE's.

Bowers a small TE or a slow WR?
I don’t think he’d be considered slow even as a WR. He out runs safeties regularly. They use him on jet sweeps. He was just a true sophomore so he will get stronger as well. He’s a freak.

Top Bottom