Acoach was fired today

washgopher

Reaction score
A post earlier outlined some mid season coach firing but none were related to performance but rather character issues. DC and secondary coach Jaime Hill of BYU was fired today for the poor performance of BYU's defense by HC Bronco Mendenhall who is also on a hot seat after losing 4 games in a row, unheard on for a BYU team. Mendenhal will assume his duties. Utah Senators may file Federal Legislation making it unlawful to beat teams from Utah more than twice in a season, as well as undoing the BCS favoratism of power conferences. They also are filing legislation requiring BYU to be considered the same as Notre Dame in the BCS pool.

I don't get what you guys want everyone to say. The example isn't even a head coach. Assistant coaches get removed mid-season fairly often, but head coaches don't nearly as much.

Yeah, I don't get this post. What's the point? Wanna outline this? That's guaranteed why there isn't any posts here.

I'm ok with that.

And I think it's pretty much assumed that Brew doesn't get canned before the season is over. This thread is comparing things that aren't really comparable.

Brew's not getting fired before the end of the season. The only suspense is whether it will be immediately after the Iowa game, or if Maturi sleeps on it, if it's later than Monday I'll be shocked.

Top Bottom