According to scout, Parish committed this morning

To Paraphrase George Harrison

"Here Comes The Spin" . . .

Sit back and watch Wiskyfan enumerate their laundry list of why he verballed elsewhere. Grab a Miller Lite, cozy up to that cheese wheel, and enjoy . . . this will be entertaining.

:)

Buckyville is a hoot right now. Ruppert got the party started with a post and now the thread has taken on a life of its own. Here are some nuggets:

1. Apparently Minnesota offers Wisconsin players that no one else wants much else Becky.
2. Parish is the third best QB in the state behind Demler and Sinz (even though Wisconsin Preps disagrees)
3. Parish and Zagz are not wanted by Becky (even though one and possibly both have offers).
4. Brew is focusing on Wisky players because he wants to take the attention away from failing on landing Seantrel (no mention that Becky isn't even in the equation for the number one recruit in the nation who lives next door)

It goes on and on. quite funny.

Buckyville is a hoot right now. Ruppert got the party started with a post and now the thread has taken on a life of its own. Here are some nuggets:

1. Apparently Minnesota offers Wisconsin players that no one else wants much else Becky.
2. Parish is the third best QB in the state behind Demler and Sinz (even though Wisconsin Preps disagrees)
3. Parish and Zagz are not wanted by Becky (even though one and possibly both have offers).
4. Brew is focusing on Wisky players because he wants to take the attention away from failing on landing Seantrel (no mention that Becky isn't even in the equation for the number one recruit in the nation who lives next door)

If you were looking for "spin", you're clearly getting it from the cheese-for-brains neighbors to the east. Predictable. Funny, but predictable.

Wow. Ruppert is really stirring them up over there. It will give those tools something to talk about while we are dominating the recruiting news.

I find it interesting that they are so utterly convinced that S. Henderson is 100% not coming here. I hope we get him, not because he is a monster, but just so that those people can eat their words..... and because he is a monster!

I just couldn't resist guys...

after all the BB crap about Wisconsin considers Minnesota instate recruiting. It's been funny because they put it over on the "moved topic" section even though they're the ones hurling the nasty insults. Plus the racist jerk-off Myles responds. I really though he was banned...unreal

Ruppert, that's the annoying kind of stuff we don't like about Badger's posters that come over here. Do us a favor and don't encourage them.

I like our board to be constructive Gopher discussions, not asinine Badger fans trying to rile us up. I think they'd appreciate the same thing.

What would we think of Wisconsin coming into Minnesota and getting the#2 overall QB?

Most of them seem to think Delmer as the #1.

So that is the kind of reaction you should expect.

"Here Comes The Spin" . . .

Sit back and watch Wiskyfan enumerate their laundry list of why he verballed elsewhere. Grab a Miller Lite, cozy up to that cheese wheel, and enjoy . . . this will be entertaining.

:)

The main argument seems to go like this: Wisconsin gets the best in-state players. If Wisconsin doesn't get an in-state player, by definition, that player is not one of the best in the state (regardless of what any "outsider" says). :rolleyes:

Top Bottom