According to Kent, Carroll made it official that the "Fish" is now a "Sea Hawk)

The Seattle Times is also reporting it as though it is a fact:

It's short, so I'll just post the entirety:

Carroll adding coaches to Seattle staff

The Associated Press
RENTON, Wash. —

Pete Carroll is adding coaches to his staff with the Seattle Seahawks, including a few coming with him from Southern California.

Carroll said Wednesday that Jeremy Bates will come from USC to be the offensive coordinator with the Seahawks. Ken Norton Jr. will also join Carroll in Seattle and coach linebackers.

Two coaches are being retained from the previous staff in Seattle: Gus Bradley will remain the defensive coordinator and Dan Quinn will also coach on the defensive side.

Also coming to Seattle is Patrick McPherson (tight ends), Brian Schneider (special teams), Jedd Fisch (quarterbacks) and Jerry Gray (secondary).

Carroll says there are other positions still to be filled on his staff.​

Here is the link:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2010841625_apfbnseahawksassistants.html?syndication=rss

Not official enough for some around here. Until Barak Obama addresses the Jedd Fisch issue in the State of the Union Address, its not going to be considered "official."

And so begins the undoing of Pete Carroll. ;)

I'm guessing former Super Bowl and Pro Bowl Matt Hasselbeck can't wait to hear everything former Tennis Player Skippy Fisch has to teach him about playing NFL quarterback.

I'm guessing former Super Bowl and Pro Bowl Matt Hasselbeck can't wait to hear everything former Tennis Player Skippy Fisch has to teach him about playing NFL quarterback.

Can we get a camera on the practice field when Fisch breaks out the tennis balls for the first time? "Yeah I know you're older than me and I know that you're a Pro Bowler, but trust me! It's a can't fail."

And won’t Matt be happy to hear that Fisch wants to tinker with his throwing motion?

And maybe Adam Weber should have spent more time with his radar turned on and less time arguing with Fisch after booting yet another easy play.

Watching Hasselbeck this year, I don't think he can afford to turn down advice from any corner. I wouldn't be surprised if Carroll combs the market for a new QB.

The Seahawks will likely pick up a QB in the draft for Carroll to groom.

Top Bottom