Abu Tarawallie Commits

Huge pickup, now up to 6 DL/Edge commits this class. Also continue to HAMMER in-state getting 5/10 of the top 10 in state including the top 2 this year. This is what happens when you have kids graduating high school who grew up watching the local team having some level of success. Takes time but we're seeing the fruits of PJ's labor in local recruiting more and more.

I know that DL have more responsibilities than rushing the passer. But does he have a history getting QB sacks (in large numbers)? Regardless, welcome Abu!

I know that DL have more responsibilities than rushing the passer. But does he have a history getting QB sacks (in large numbers)? Regardless, welcome Abu!
Per MNFootballHub, he had 4 sacks during each of his freshman and sophmore seasons and there were no stats I could find from Junior year.

Huge pickup, now up to 6 DL/Edge commits this class. Also continue to HAMMER in-state getting 5/10 of the top 10 in state including the top 2 this year. This is what happens when you have kids graduating high school who grew up watching the local team having some level of success. Takes time but we're seeing the fruits of PJ's labor in local recruiting more and more.

This

Top Bottom