A vivid dream last night....maybe an omen ?

Reaction score
At my age you usually don't remember what you dream. Actually at my age a lot of things slip through the cracks. I got up this morning and this was clear as a bell!
UNLV had just scored to start the 3rd quarter to make the score 49-21 Gophers.
Minnesota returned the ensuing kickoff for a TD ( The dream didn't dictate who the kick returner was. Minnesota fans engulfed the stadium; all you could see was maroon and gold! A vision, or just an old diehard Gopher fan wanting this to be a special season? Sh-t, it would be great if the dream returned tonight and I vision the results of the second half and of course hoping it didn't end like the Michigan meltdown. I don't need a blast to the ticker like that in my sleep!

At my age you usually don't remember what you dream. Actually at my age a lot of things slip through the cracks. I got up this morning and this was clear as a bell!
UNLV had just scored to start the 3rd quarter to make the score 49-21 Gophers.
Minnesota returned the ensuing kickoff for a TD ( The dream didn't dictate who the kick returner was. Minnesota fans engulfed the stadium; all you could see was maroon and gold! A vision, or just an old diehard Gopher fan wanting this to be a special season? Sh-t, it would be great if the dream returned tonight and I vision the results of the second half and of course hoping it didn't end like the Michigan meltdown. I don't need a blast to the ticker like that in my sleep!

Install a DVR.:rolleyes:

My prediction; for those of you watching the game in a mn bar - last call will be during the 3rd quarter.

ahhh but in chicago the bars don't close until you stop buyin drinks!

more likely it'll be like the Mid Tenn game and hope you will see a similar outcome.

Not a bad dream, but I prefer my dreams to only include Kate Upton and myself.

Top Bottom