A team who adores their coach. A coach who has built an Elite culture. This is pure joy.

Somebody please share/post link the Corn Nation commentary. You can almost feel sorry for the guy.
He's becoming a cult favorite for some. He cracks me up, because it is the same shit I said when I used to care about pro sports (Wipings in particular).

Great photo. Thank you for posting!

Also, bear in mind how well Fleck's teams have done academically. That's no small achievement, either.

I'm happy for Fleck and his staff, I'm happy for the players, and I'm really happy for us fans.

This! So much this.

Go Gophers!!

This year's loss to the Gophers:

Last year's loss to the Gophers:

Last year's was absolutely classic.

"Are you not getting laid enough?" I spit out my beer on that one.

On the team surfing, good thing Coach is not channeling being a beluga whale like another Coach we know...

1634513151744.png

Honestly think the team would part like the Red Sea with Moses if he decided to "dive in"...

On the team surfing, good thing Coach is not channeling being a beluga whale like another Coach we know...

View attachment 14853

Honestly think the team would part like the Red Sea with Moses if he decided to "dive in"...
That is one disgusting person. And he's even bigger now than that pictrure. There was a horror movie in the 50s called "The Blob". It just eats everything in sight and cannot not stop growing.

That is one disgusting person. And he's even bigger now than that pictrure. There was a horror movie in the 50s called "The Blob". It just eats everything in sight and cannot not stop growing.
I thought the human gestation process was exclusive to females and lasted for approximately 9 months. Guess not.

Last year's was absolutely classic.

"Are you not getting laid enough?" I spit out my beer on that one.
Last year's rant was better overall but I love the start to this year's:

Long Pause......."I Hate Everything".......classic :)

As I mentioned yesterday on another thread, all you need to do is watch our coaches and players in the post game pressers, vs other teams... prime example, Nebraska.

PJ's program? pure class, and it bleeds into the players.
Honestly, PJ's interactions with the Nebraska players seemed more genuine than Frost's with his own guys.

It's always hard to read human behavior from 3000 feet, but they don't seem to like him much.

Top Bottom