A plea to the State of Minnesota Basketball Squad

JUST ANOTHER DUMB SQUEEK BALL FAN WITH LITTLE TO NO KNOWLEDGE OF MONARCHIST ESOTERICA!

Ah, the abuse of this coming from a known collector of monarchist erotica and the only man who gets hair on his palms from looking at photos of Queen Elizabeth. :p

Snowman.....Absolutely beautiful, hilarious, and truthful. Gotta love it, Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST ANOTHER DUMB SQUEEK BALL FAN WITH LITTLE TO NO KNOWLEDGE OF MONARCHIST ESOTERICA!
Pleonastic sesquipedality.

Edit: taken from U of IL grad student's blog b/c I loved the phrase when Googling for ridiculous phrases of big words :)

Pleonastic sesquipedality.

DEPARTMENT OF REDUNDANCY DEPARTMENT!

Try to aim for an economy of exposition in your posts. Else you repeat yourself and say the same things over again by being repetitious by simply resaying things for no other reason than to pad out your sentences that drone on with no apparently point to them other than expanding on the initial point which might have been said in 2-3 words but instead became bloated through the unending reassertion and doubling-up of original thoughts that--irony of irony--somehow become lost in the verbal swamp of your disordered thoughts.

Why are you people hatin on the BREW CREW.

Why are you people hatin on the BREW CREW.

WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!

funny_basketball.jpg

But the question was why are you guys hain on the BREW CREW. If he is hatin on TUBBY just ignore him.

Big Play - Please - ignoring is not The Way of the message board. You're clearly missing the point of this thread

(if you figure out what it is, please let us know.)

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!

anchorman.gif

BUT THOSE WHO DARE TO DEFEND THE STUDWELL ON THOU BASKETBALL BOARD SHALL SUFFER THE SAME CONSEQUENCES OF THOSE SHOWN ABOVE...A TRITON TO THE HEART TO ANY AND ALL!

Big Play - Please - ignoring is not The Way of the message board. You're clearly missing the point of this thread

I'm in your head now! In your head, in your head, zombie, zombie, oohwhoo, oohwhoo!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!

anchorman.gif

BUT THOSE WHO DARE TO DEFEND THE STUDWELL ON THOU BASKETBALL BOARD SHALL SUFFER THE SAME CONSEQUENCES OF THOSE SHOWN ABOVE...A TRITON TO THE HEART TO ANY AND ALL!

I never back down from being a Studwell's advocate and now prepare to meet the true wrath of a Triton!
mariner6-1.gif

Eat Triton!
triton-1.jpg

2T-3DA-FBSPIN1_Minnesota1.gif

Im not yelling just trying to ask a question

Big Play....It appears to me that StudBad is yelling more than anyone, I do believe he is having a temper tantrum. LOL.

Big Play....It appears to me that StudBad is yelling more than anyone, I do believe he is having a temper tantrum. LOL.

You're the one keeping this thread alive!! Who are you kidding? Dr. Don? More like DOCTOR YAWN!

I SAY GOOD DAY SIR!

Studbad....you have made 13 posts on this worthless, toilet eligible thread. Enough already.

Studwell, how dare you come to OUR board and make fun of the Golden Gopher Men's Basketball Team. I spit on your ancestors grave.

I spit on your ancestors grave.

Go ahead. But so long as our family keeps you around as "the help," you're the one who has to clean it up! Good thinking GENIUS! THAT KIND OF THINKING IS WHY YOU LIVE ABOVE THE GARAGE AND MOW MY YARD!

And stop making eye contact while serving dinner. YOU KNOW HOW THAT PISSES OF MY KIDS!

(How was Mexico?)

Has Studwell been on drugs for the entirety of this thread?

No, but clearly the basketball team has.

The indignity continues. What an embarrassment! I feel awful for the football team! Talk about ruining a name brand!!!

The Minnesota Golden Gophers Men's Basketball Team needs to learn a thing or two from the Minnesota Golden Gophers (no womens fb team) Football team on how to score points.

WTF?? Get a life u lame pathetic trolls that have nothing better do with your sad lives than talk $hit after every loss. Seriously grow up.

This team was 9-22 or something like that 2 seasons ago. Im very happy with 18-5. We will continue to get better with the great recruiting Tubby is doing and will eventually win the Big Ten, but it doesnt happen over night with a bunch of Monson recruits.

Mr. GHerbs,
While I sympathize with your perspective, these poor football fans are, well, known to us and we feel sorry for them so we tend not to point out the fact that the basketball team can run circles around them. They're getting just a little cocky with that monstrosity going up and yet worried that they'll continue to look foolish during the BT season. They know we're too polite to come and mock them when they suck (which by all standards we did not tonight) so we can merely feel good about taking the moral highroad. Maybe...

How can you guys be saying the football team sucks. They where ranked #17 in the country.

The Minnesota Men's Basketball Team needs to learn..from the Minnesota Golden Gophers Football team.

Welcome back GA! Good to have you back in top form!!! You are dropping TRUTH BOMBS!
GOD BLESS YOU!

Mr. GHerbs,
While I sympathize with your perspective...the basketball team can run... just a little cocky...when they suck (which by all standards we did...tonight)

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

Somebody gets it!!!

Top Bottom