A Playoff Proposal

Iceland12

Reaction score
You want to "tweak" college football to have a more realistic Champion? Let me schedule the regular season. Florida hasn't played a non-conference game outside of the South since the mid-90's. Have them play Ohio State in November. Have Alabama play Penn State the same week. The SEC, the Big 12 South and Notre Dame will all have to travel to Northern BSC schools for a November game.

Penn State will have to play Pittsburgh and Rutgers every year also. That's because I would like to watch them play.

Utah, Boise State, TCU and BYU will have to play a BCS school in a Home and Home series where both schools have to match the payout of the highest paid Non- Conference game on their respective schedules. No exceptions.

Send Texas up to Oregon in November. Have USC play USC in a November home and home. The announcers can't call them "Southern Cal or South Carolina either. It's got to be USC and USC.

Don't let ANY school play more then 7 games in their home state. Forget an "neutral" site games unless the site is indeed neutral oh, and that would mean that both schools lose one of their home state games. If they don't like it tough.

Then at the end of the year the two teams with the best record play for the title. If records are the same then the school with the best ROAD records play. Then strength of schedule determined by a committee of me, Jennifer Aniston, Alyson Hannigan, Tina Fey, Amanda Peet, and Salma Hayek will pick the two teams. That might take a whole weekend by the way. I am open to a two or three additional members, but we'll see how it goes first.

I've given this 15 minutes of thought so it's probably good to go.

Oh, and no night games at Big Ten sites after 10/25. That's a personal suggestion. :p

Top Bottom