A Picture = A Thousand Words

twinsfan21

Reaction score
large

From Coach Kill's outing on campus today... You think students aren't pumped for tomorrow's game?

Attachments

• NoMoreMN_Nice.jpg
    NoMoreMN_Nice.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 361

Now let's hope they come to the game and they are not just there for a free shirt.

Wow.....30-40 kids out of 50,000 are in line to get a free t-shirt.

In that shirt picture it looks like at least one 45 year old lumberjack with a broken ankle got caught up in the line.

:)

You know... I like the idea of being able to keep an "ignore list" but the problem with it is the people put on the list typically say such troll-heavy or stupid things that their habit of taking over threads with their "shock posts" leads others to quote them and you end up having to read most of their BS anyway.

If you put someone on your ignore list, I wish it would hide their quoted comments too. Oh well.

This message is hidden because Art Vandelay is on your ignore list.

I suggest others follow my lead.

Can someone who saw the line estimate how many students actually showed up? The one pic states huge line but is taken in a way that makes it look like very few people are actually there. Curious how many were in the line 100, 500, 1000.....

Can someone who saw the line estimate how many students actually showed up? The one pic states huge line but is taken in a way that makes it look like very few people are actually there. Curious how many were in the line 100, 500, 1000.....

I wasn't there but I heard they gave away 300 tickets so at least a few more than that.

Where's the like button?

The above must be a typo. I still have my "I like Ike button" though. I voted in my first election in the fourth grade for Ike. It was easier to remember and spell his name than Adlai.

LOL! You guys are so funny with these great 3rd grade "my Dad can beat up your Dad" comebacks.....

You know... I like the idea of being able to keep an "ignore list" but the problem with it is the people put on the list typically say such troll-heavy or stupid things that their habit of taking over threads with their "shock posts" leads others to quote them and you end up having to read most of their BS anyway.

If you put someone on your ignore list, I wish it would hide their quoted comments too. Oh well.

I know, right?

Glen Mason never had a line like this for him... neither did Brewster.
Oh wait, the only time he paid attention to students was when it was the student body's drinking problems that cost him wins! :)

I don't care if it's .01% of the student body lined up, if 10% of those who shake Coach Kill's hand today buy student tickets, it's a success.

Really nice photo! Thanks for posting, Bleed.

Art is unnerved by anything approaching Gopher resurgence, it's clear. Kill is doing this the right way--one play, and one student at a time. He's the perfect guy for the job, as genuine as they come. I'm thrilled he's our coach, and that he's well. Things are looking up, no matter how the game this weekend comes out.

Top Bottom